Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Brazen, bold, and blasting like a Badger?

Dear ones we are back again to the lunar time of Pisces, that luscious time when we have all kinds of opportunities for growth, expansion, and new directions. For Pisces, which is Neptune ruled beckons us to be the best we can, step up to the plate, and make that move to the evolved human and spirit that we all carry inside of us. Now, this will not be a walk in the park, let me just say that.

Since Pisces is Neptune ruled, we can all expect some of the highest highs and potentially some of the lowest lows. For Neptune is the King of revealing things that have been hidden. Not to mention an overall symbol of deep, dark waters. So, how to proceed? Well, proceed as we always do, one foot in front of the other, one breath after the other. Knowing this lunation will be challenging in ways we never expected is a heads up and having that warning should at least give a few more seconds to cope when things get turned upside down suddenly. And they will, believe me, they will. Accept our roles as evolving, karmic beings and know that what we get from the cycle can be like a slingshot, propelling us forward.

Personally I am trying to harness all of this illuminative energy and just move forward, full steam ahead in all that I am doing. I must remove and sever myself from things or people who are not for me, in the best way possible. I am setting hard deadlines for myself and sticking to them. This cycle for me is about knowing what is best for me, my path, my works, my love and then removing anything that is outside of those things. There is no turning back and I must move forward knowing that I have all that I need already, its a matter of recognizing this and acting accordingly.

So below are some of the realms of life that might be good to take on during this Pisces Moon time.


Inner Psyche

Inspiration

Secrets

Illumination


Pisces Cycle Animal Totem - Badger

Be willing to fight for what I want

Aggressive healing and self-healing

Grounded and centered in the removal of barriers

Herbs and Roots for healing

Inactivity=Pain




Flower/Herb Essences


Pine
Orange
Rosemary



Pisces Lunar Cycle Messages

Be open to tell others my story

I've got tools, now use them

To teach is to know

Use what has been given or risk loosing what has been given







2 comments:

Marialuz said...

I appreciate your words encouraging us to be accepting of seasons like these when perhaps harsh truths reveal themselves, but ultimately to our benefit. I also welcome the medicine of aggression which like you say if often seen as a bad word. Though I would love to dig myself into a cave, that would hurt many, but me the most. And check it! My mantra will be "inactivity=pain." Deep, deep gratitude, always!

Evie said...

Inactivity=pain is very true for me as well and I am being consistent in working to use my gifts, use what's been granted to me and get my work out there once and for all. Awesome.

Translate