Friday, December 23, 2011

Dance our beautiful dances

Yet another Lunar Cycle is here

Ahhhhh! Just when we possibly thought we could not take another moment of the last lunar cycle (that was in Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter), we get a reprieve, the next lunar cycle.  This cycle presses its energy out as the moon floats on into Capricorn, the sign that is ruled by Saturn.

Seeing ourselves through Saturn

The lessons from Saturn are often so important to us, but they are also some of the most difficult to process.  We can think of Saturn and the lessons it has for us as that high school teacher everyone dreaded having, but you knew you had to in order to graduate.  And true to form once you entered into the class and dropped your preconceived notions you realized the teacher was engaging, informative, and quite comical.

Ring in a dance of joy

So, now Saturn is here beckoning us to dance.  Dance our personal dances, dance our evolutionary dances, dance our beautiful dances.  Now this dance will not be the usual two-step or even a partner dance.  This dance is our personal dances, those movements, turns, dips, and swirls they are imperative if we are to learn those lessons we can be gifted with when Saturn takes center stage.

I shall dance regardless

My personal dance this lunar cycle is to seek and find the joy in all that I do.  Whether I am riding high on love and good feeling or seeping low in an obstacle or challenge, JOY is mine if I choose to seek it.  And seeking it is just what I'm gonna do this cycle.  So, you all are here to keep me on this joyous choreographed path.

Below are concepts and facets in the Capricorn Lunar Cycle that should help ground you in the dance you will choose.  Go forth and DANCE!!!



Work in Saturn

Lessons from Experience and Self Knowing

Time and Resolution

Ancestral Legacies (Physical & Spiritual)

Binding and Constricting



Capricorn Lunar Cycle Totem-Grouse

Concept-Sacred Spiral

Meditate on my movements

Dance as creation of selfless beauty



Herbs/Flowers for Capricorn Lunar Cycle

Eucalyptus - Healing

Lemongrass - Honesty

Patchouli - Grounding



Capricorn Cycle Affirmation

Do my magic dance in the physical & spiritual realms,

For this sacred spiral is giving me an opportunity to transcend my everyday,

I will openly experience my path as it is as I turn and turn knowing each corner reveals my true self to me,

I will dance my sacredness into my view




No comments:

Translate