Monday, February 20, 2012

Dip into the waters deeply

photo: smittenkitchen.com
Making it here anyway we could

We have pushed, pulled or punched our way to yet another lunar cycle.  This new moon is in Pisces, the sign that has the potential to be the cosmic man or woman.  At a time in nature when Spring is just starting to stir and wake up we are gifted with Pisces, but more importantly Neptunean energy.

Blessing from the deep

Neptune, a planetary energy impossible to capture, is that piss or get off the pot kind of urging.  A representation of the deepest part of the Ocean, this planet is the realness, no faking accepted.  At this point in our evolution we are either going to grab for what we want or shirk back into that old self.  Now, this does not have to be a jerking, whip lashing ordeal.  If we set your minds to it, humble ourselves to the experiences and stay open, Neptune can bear great gifts.

Just saying yes

My focus this lunar cycle will be on submerging myself willingly.  That's right I am giving into it, without resistance.  That which is for me, will be for me.  The places where i am to be, I will be.  The experiences I am to have, I will have.  Long gone is that fear of "what if" I have replaced it with "I am obedient".  Now, not looking for a perfect scorecard in this effort, just the deeper knowing that Neptune allows me to access.  And with this deeper knowing seeing myself as one drop, dipped into a lake of life.

What will you do?

Below are concepts and facets in the Pisces (Neptune Ruled) Lunar Cycle that should help us dive deeply for those dark messages that await us.


Work in Neptune
 
Deep Waters

Psychic & Mystical Journeys

Reveal the Hidden



Pisces Lunar Cycle Totem-Snake
Concept-Transmutation

Life-Death-Rebirth

Release my old Skin

Transmute to accept Power



Pisces Flower/Herb Essences

Lemon-Clarity

Rosemary-Transformation

Vertivert-Strength



Pisces Cycle Affirmation

Open me to the transmutative powers of the divine,

Keep me rooted in a willingness to experience all things whether comforting or discomforting,

Most of all invoke on my path this cycle a dance of freedom that is full of creation energy 







--Andrea/DreaofWaters

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow - very auspicious time!

Translate