Monday, February 9, 2015

So long, farewell...

credit: thewhitegoddess.co.uk
A final good bye
As we enter the home stretch of this cycle, the waning phase, I want to put us all on notice that we are not just entering the waning phase, but we are entering the final waning phase of this lunar year. That's right, we have almost come to the end of these thirteen moons and soon (like next week) we will enter another lunar year. So, there's no time like the present to do some serious and necessary weeding in our lives and in our spirits.

Recipe for release
While researching the phase it occurred to me that even before we make any changes we have to 1) pull up what truly needs to be discarded, 2) destroy whatever comes up, 3) extract it totally, and 4) plant what we would like in it's place. If this sounds familiar that's because this is essentially what farmers do and some of their tasks will begin soon as well.  Be intentional about weeding and planting yourself during this ending phase.  Although the work we do at this time may not seem to yield results, please know that all magic at this time is potent and will be amplified by the fact that this is the last waning phase in this lunar year. Go head, plant your future now.

Truly see
My waning phase is about seeing what has already been released. There are times when I will not recognize the process because the steps are not overt or obtuse, well this waning phase is about discarding that kind of thinking. My energy has to be about noticing, especially the miniscule.  Good-bye to my non-believer.

Make it your own
Below are tools to help you begin your waning phase journey.  Take the message/s that resonate with you and build from there. Also try to create daily meditations or practices to reinforce what it is that you want to focus on during this phase.



Waning Moon Concept - Prayer & Abundance


All I have asked is Available

I must Believe I am Blessed

There is no Lack, only in my Mind

To be given, I must Ask

Are any Negative Roots Remaining




Waning Moon Affirmation


Open my eyes to the things I need to discard,

Help me to release and make way for the new,
I am grounded in knowing my work has high potency


--Andrea







1 comment:

Jenny D. said...

This is so powerful, Drea! You are such a gift to us all with your wisdom that you share with us. Thank you, from my heart.

Translate