Sunday, December 2, 2007

Waning Moon

during the waning moon phase it is time for true RELEASE. and not the kind where you give it and take it back, but rather a real process of dropping. for me, my release is of not forgiving myself, for many things. things I think i view as mistakes, but know deep down that they were necessary lessons, i know there is someone out there that who can relate.

in particular this releasing time in virgo is good if you are working on any of these two things (and i must say for me, the precision and organization is what inspired me to convert my moon cycle messages into this blogspot, a step i am sure i wouldn't have taken this soon without being led to it)

work in virgo
precision and organziation of my purpose
solidify friendships


take time to really think about what is the next step in your transformation? use this pre- new moon cycle time to reflect and figure out what is next, know that you already have the answers, you only have to decode it.

below are the messages i received with divining, particularly with the loving power of the orisha oshun.

waning moon messages

north-earth element
my home is where i am
the home environment can be the spark or the waterhose on my life's flame

south-fire element
dance this life
replace questions/fear with acceptance/joy

east-air element
answer the question "what do i desire?"
work towards achieving the answer to my desires

west-water element
i must understand my past (even past lives) to understand where i am

No comments:

Translate