Thursday, September 3, 2009

Drawing nearer to myself by choice or force...

Well time does fly, when we are fully engaged and over the past ten weeks Engaged has been my middle name. I have to say it is mid point, I do believe, in this the Lunar year of the Bull. How does it feel? What goals have been met? What goals have been scraped? And yes, what other goals have come up? This checking in point should be one of reflection, appreciation and joy. We are farther along than we were when we started.

I hope this summertime sunshine has been good to us all. I bring news of a new lunar cycle, Virgo. A bolstering full moon, in Pisces. And, a planetary retrograde, dear old Mercury. Let's see if I can spell out some of this in a way we all can use. I say hello, finally, to the vivaciously vibrant Virgo Lunar Cycle. Ruled by Mercury, this cycle has been and will be about friendships, putting things in order, and quite frankly, invoking that teenager like energy that just gets stuff done. Now remember, this energy is all relative, so no going overboard, but remind yourself you can do anything, like stay up all night and then go to class in the morning. LOL...Use the young, take no prisoner vibrations that we all can pull on to make the impossible possible.

Being a Mercurial daughter let me spell out what I know the retrograde to mean. Well all forms of communication (what Mercury rules) are going to be off kilter. To say the least! Snail mail, email, cell fone, home fone, speaking to others, speaking to yourself, and don't even think of signing a contract or wonder why negotiations are not going well. We can not put life off during the retrogrades, but forewarning will help us navigate through it. My wish for us all is that we are aware of the retrograde and slide through it like we are successfully playing the retro video game TRON.

During full moon time we find ourselves also at a turning point, but only in this cycle. And this full moon will mean some deep seated thoughts and deeds for us because Pisces is ruled by the deep diving Neptune. Yes, not the fuzzy, lovely kind of energy, but energy that will definitely make us sit up and take notice as well as make sure the lessons we will learn during this time will be the last time we learn those lessons. In particular the following domains are excellent endeavors during this Pisces Full Moon.


Work in the Pisces Full Moon

Love, Attraction, Passion

Abundance and Prosperity

Blessing of Space

Inner Awakenings
Courage of Heart




Virgo Lunar Cycle Animal Totem-Bee


Fertility and Sexuality


Energies of the Sun


Are you making time to savor the honey of life?


Accomplishing the impossible



Full Moon in Pisces Messages



North Message
Love shared long ago brings lessons even now


South Message
Healing children will heal me


East Message
All I need is love and compassion, everything I need is love and compassion


West Message
Move my body and my soul will follow







3 comments:

Marialuz said...

yes! yes! yes!

Unknown said...

You ain't nothing but the truth!!! I love the confirmations!!

noerena said...

Well my dear, this latest blog is FABULOUS.... you are all that and
then some. Love light and laughter

Translate