Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mother Moon, May I....

Welcome again the time of Mother Moon. We are now enveloped in this Cancerian Lunar Cycle. What just peaked upon us earlier this week has already brought about such powerful wells of emotion, of all kinds. Do not take lightly the salient savory energy that we all have at our feet.

The Moon, which rules Cancer, is our mother, is the amalgamation of the feminine, is the holder of many truths for us. We, all of us, must strive to access that place of truth, of empowerment, of simply put, LOVE. Cancer time is for many things, but think about yielding long term rewards or supportive and nurturing love work. Moon time is not for the quick or the dirty. This time should be for steadfast, honest, inspiring works.

For this entire cycle I am putting me first and checking myself in every way possible, for I must take advantage of the healing for my internal that can be done at this time. So, might not be as "on the scene" as I usually am because I am taking time for me. And even in the mist of situations, I will take time, breathe, think about what I want and proceed from there. Rather than irrational explosions, I will allow that inner Moon Goddess to alert me to the next steps.

Now, what's your focus for this Cancer Lunar Cycle?


Work in the Moon

Inner Healing

Welfare of Children

Connection to cycles

Casting off illusions


Flower/Herb Essences for the Cancer Lunar Cycle

Hibiscus

Lotus

Water Lily

Cancer Lunar Cycle Animal Tote-Bat
Face fears and prepare for change

Even with transitions flight is possible

Listen to what is not being said


Cancer Lunar Messages

North Messages
All that I want is upon me
The universe delivers what I accept

South Message
Cleanse my mind

East Messages
Release my brightness
Success is my friend

West Messages
Love is me
Know that I can have all I desire








1 comment:

Kirin Kennedy said...

This Blog is exactly how I have been feeling. I have failed the test three times within 24 hours. but an interspective review helps to heal that toxic dumping that creates these irrational explosions. thanks for this insight.

~ Real Justice

Translate