Monday, September 14, 2009

...How does your garden grow???

A garden, a beautiful concept, but one that could not be any more complex and simple all at the same time. This Waning Moon is in Cancer which is ruled by sweet ole Mother Moon. And these two together with the waning focus has brought to me the message of check out my garden. What things do I need to remove from my own spiritual garden, my physical garden, my financial garden, etc? This time also brings to light my personal relationship with the sow/reap cycle that is in my life and in the life of every entity on this planet. On the heels of the coming equinox, it would only make sense to assess and decide what needs sowing and reaping. Keep in mind many of these things may be at different phases of that cycle.

So a tall order, maybe? But with Mother Moon alongside us, a planet that is all about children's welfare (us and others) and connection to cycles (sow/reap relationship), we can surely do some wonderful magic at this brief ending to the Virgo Cycle.

My garden has been blossoming quite beautifully over the summer, I have made many flowers and plants spring up that have not been receiving sunshine in years. Now, what I must stay diligent about is seeing the entire garden, not just specific plants. Yes this is all metaphoric language, but never truer words have I uttered. So my focus for the remainder of this Waning Moon is to see the entire garden and trim, water, weed, breathe, and plant. And if this is all done in peace because even knowing that I have a garden and I can tend to it is nothing but a blessing.



Waning Moon Foci


Removal


Making space in the Garden





As for the Waning Moon I have decided once again to pull based on Past, Present, Future messages that are needed. See them as a continuum all converging at once.


Past, Present, Future Messages



Past Messages-Peace

I must access peace, especialy when stressors are rampant

Allow no one, even me to disconnect me from peace



Present Messages-Infinite Supply

Everyday of my life there is supply

See on the supply



Future Messages-The Arts

My art is an extension of the creative Mother and Father

As I move, do, and create I am being a conduit


1 comment:

Erica Taylor said...

Thanks for this Drea. So inline with what I have been doing as of late, but just hadn't taken the time to put a name to it. Sometimes its nice to go where the universe moves you without knowing the whys and hows just the doing. This post was a good sign-post that I am moving in the right direction.

Translate