Sunday, May 4, 2008

And the Creator is....ME!!! Yes, that's right me.

This Lunar Cycle is already bubbling up like champagne, about to pop. It's something I want, but also need to brace myself for it, or else when it explodes I may not be ready. This cycle ruled by Taurus and more importantly Mother Venus is a time to embrace forces of creation and action they we are. Venus blesses us with not just beauty, but the reality that yes can, yes we should, and yes we must. Talk about a ripe time for just about everything. Capture and saturate yourself with thoughts of abundance, creation, fruition, and success.

Particularly this cycle I will focus on my creator self, that all powerful, all knowing, all loving, and all forgiving self that dwells just below the surface, but chooses when she wants to make an appearance. I have now realized that it is all a choice, each moment, each thought, each emotion, each acceptance, is a choice. And, I determine how everything plays out. Easily said, right. But looking life into its eyes, feeling the surges of power, dishing out solutions, and seeing results is what its all about.

So, make the decision, what kind of creator are you going to be? Decide, then step aside and let your journey do her thing.

Work to be considered during this Venetian time in Taurus is:

Unifying Heart and Creativity
Fertility/Bounty of Projects
Creator Energy
Overturning unworthiness and inability


Flower/Herb Essences

Elder

Daisy

Magnolia


Lunar Cycle Messages

North
Have compassion for myself, then give it to others
Always release judgments
I have the power to heal, love, and make whole myself and others


South
I receive what I allow myself to receive
Refresh my "thank yous"
When I receive, it is more of what makes me powerful

East
I make a choice to be a conduit each time I breathe
Love is healing and loving heals

West
Know that I am one with time
The schedule I must keep is the one I am on


No comments:

Translate