Saturday, August 2, 2008

The heat is ON....

Not sure what that strong energy is that has burst onto the scene in the last 24-36 hours, well, yes its a New Moon, but there was also a total Solar Eclipse as the New Moon peaked. Eclipses are when the Sun, Moon and Earth are in alignment. The energy will definitely shift from the regular new moons we are used to and you may even be aware of which direction the energy is taking you.

It is said that the eclipses are excellent times to tackle those past life events or understandings that still affect you to this day. I suggest you subscribe to many meanings of the word “past”, know its purpose for you at this exact moment, staying open to that reality changing.


This is a powerhouse when working for change, in any direction. At this time you can wield energy more easily than non-eclipse times. This month will blast in with a Solar Eclipsing New Moon, so get ready, you will feel it, if you are not already feeling it.

Solar Eclipse

When moon is between the the Earth and the Sun

Two simultaneous influences, Moon and Sun

Change of any kind can occur

Past-Life work

Even with the delay of this information going into this New Lunar Cycle in Leo (ruled by the Sun), a sign for public recognition and control/defense, knowing this will help you navigate through what looks to be like a positively progressive cycle, if we are willing to do the work. And that work has found itself rooted in the Sun, yes that beautiful source of illumination, energy, and heat. It’s summertime and the mercury in our thermometers reach up over ninety degrees on a daily, however that pales in comparison to the power that is openly available to us at this time. Don’t sunscreen/sunblock this time, walk out and bath in its loveliness, ask for its anointing, then see its imprint on your spiritual walk, as if its a permanent tan. Choose a task this cycle to focus on that will begin, continue or complete your transformative process. You’ve got a whole cycle to receive all the glory from the Sun. Check through these following for work during a cycle ruled by the Sun.

Sun

Drive away Inner Darkness

Face issues of Inner Uncertainty

Attraction, Renewal, Success


Flower/Herb Essences

Bay

Honey

Rosemary



My task I am setting forth this cycle deals with the balance between my spiritual and physical self. Although I have made great strides in my spiritual life, I must also honor and feed the physical human form that cares for me each and every day. It is my intention to ground and center my body and my spirit equally. Not a shabby task, huh, well throw in at the end of this cycle I near my earth day, yeah, I am sure this will be a cycle full of learning, letting go, and living.



New Moon Solar Eclipse Messages

North

Know your sensitivity
Embrace only that which is good for you

South

Teach yourself while teaching others
Walk every moment divinely
Your knowing is ancient

East

Rise to support what you believe

West

Conduits transmit love and peace
Heal with your connection to the source

3 comments:

Marialuz said...

I feel the heat for sure! My instinct is not to put sunscreen on, but to avoid the sun all together. Thanks you for encouragement to bask!

Unknown said...

I love the new look! Very watery!

Anonymous said...

Water Goddess Andrea, you have pushed the envelope further than ever with this post. You are clearly in the power of the sun. You have shed your light upon us in a way that allows for personal knowing and growth. Thank you my gorgeous sistah. The women dancing, any chance that is you spinning in the glory of clear movement? I love you and cherish our friendship. Peace, love, light and laughter, Noe

Translate