Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Watered Garden Grows...

And that garden is our walk this lunar cycle. We have reached another point on our path, the Waxing Moon time. Hopefully we have been feeling some positive affects of what a little moonlight can do. I know I have found myself many nights, just looking at her in amazement from DC to NJ to Brooklyn, she is growing each and every night and we should too. The waxing time represents the tending time in a lunar cycle. Do the grunt work, weed things out, water and give light to the crop you are growing. The blossom at the end of all of this is you, so toil, toil, toil.

This point in the waxing moon is brought to us by the sign Scorpio, who is ruled by the all too forgotten about, Planet Pluto, believe me, its more than a Disney character. Pluto is a powerhouse that represents real, total, consuming change. So these days, have things felt maybe larger than they need to be, that's because they are. Any thoughts, intentions, feelings, or even whiffs of ideas, could truly come hurling right at you, do not fear, but know there is power to wield out here at this time. Look out for things below that are definitely elevated during the time of Pluto.

Work in Pluto

Life/Death Cycle
Society rather than Individual
Facing My Destiny
Re/Degeneration


My focus has been on the balancing of the spiritual and physical self, so during this cycle I want to make sure my destiny is aligned with this, pulling from my past, my present, and my future to create a vortex of true, permanent, forward progression.

The messages below represent a past, present, future pull, bringing messages to us that all intersect together, decipher their meaning for you as separate times or all at once.

Past Messages

Accept that messages come through me
See meself as a piece of a larger whole

Present Messages

I am protection
I am safe

Future Messages

Soul and body need cleansing
Gifts of joy are waiting
Purification is adding, not taking away

1 comment:

Marialuz said...

Yep, my mantra has become "let it unfold," 'cause surely joy is on its way...in the meantime work, work, work, ...like my Rasta sistas say, "Faith without works is not faith, works without faith is not works!" Lova ya!

Translate