Saturday, August 16, 2008

The ending is the beginning transformed

Gratitude!!! Have it. We have made it!! And where you may ask? Through the first half of this Lunar Year. That’s right this Full Moon we are on the cusp of what represents more than the mid point in this cycle, its the midpoint in our year and interestingly enough it is a direct reflection of where we started, in the neighborhood of Aquarius. And just to throw some pizzazz into it for us, we have this Full Moon as a partial Lunar Eclipse (*). Meaning that this Full Moon is a portal to initiate great transformative power.

Chock full of energy. Right? Now, ask yourself, what does mid year mean for me? What things have I accomplished? What things do I have to continue to work towards? What derailments or splitting of paths have occurred? Evaluation is a necessary tool that can only improve who we are. Thankfully so, Aquarius possesses that day dreaming, idealistic, anything is possible, eccentric kind of ashe. So take advantage of being in this midyear point with such a ubiquitous lineup of realities. Say yes to the mid year point. Say yes to the Aquarius and Uranus energy. Say yes to the full moon energy. Say yes to yourself and all that you can and will manifest during this period between the full and new moons.

My own work this Full Moon will center around not seeing my upcoming Earth Day as an ending of sorts, but a new beginning. A beginning that will allow me to keep ascending, growing, loving, and experiencing. And a beginning that accepts no lack, resists negativity, and revels in the power that is available to me because I make it so.

*Lunar Eclipse is when the Earth moves between the Sun and the Moon, this creates an enormously intense pull (of which some of us have already felt, I know I did) that we are all charged with to use in many creative ways.


Check out areas of our lives that benefit from focus during the full to new moons:

Love, Attraction, Passion

Abundance and Prosperity

Blessing of Space

Courage of Heart

Inner Awakenings



Flower/Herb Essences

Copal

Lemongrass

Amber



Full Moon Partial Lunar Eclipse Messages


North
Know, accept, and utilize my connection to the divine


South
I will work alone to find great things for me
In rest I will receive messages

East
Agape means loving all
I must love every aspect of myself

West
Take hold of courage and proceed
Opportunity is knocking, I must answer


Translate