Saturday, August 23, 2008

As the sun sets on this cycle...send away with it, what is not wanted

Time does fly...for sure. Its seems as if only a day or so ago I sat to hear the messages and lessons for this Leo Lunar Cycle. But, in reality, we are at the close of this cycle, the waning phase. Waning can be viewed as the time to think over what has been gained during this cycle and whatever can be discarded, let it go, RIGHT NOW!!! One note though, the only way something will depart us is if we want it to. Know what you want to let go of and then, do just that, LET IT GO. This waning cycle is in Gemini, and how appropriate that is or even precursor like because Mercury is the ruler of Gemini and the awaiting Virgo Lunar cycle that is a week away. So the energy you feel currently, get used to it because some strain of that will also be available in the next cycle.

Mercury urges so much from us, and often in ways we rarely see. As a person who was born under the sign of Mercury, all I can say is, don’t take yourself or your journey too seriously, if you do your feelings will be all hurt up. Mercury is a great time to focus on real personal balance. Are you where you should be? Are there things this waning time that you want to let go of? Have you balanced the physical, spiritual, financial, etc? One thing to remember about Mercury is that its energy can represent the “trickster”, so, ask knowing full well that the answer you get might not be what you anticipate. Also, incorporate that trickery into your everyday life, recognize it, utilize it and make friends with it, rather than being on the other end of it, mad as SH*T that things didn’t go exactly as you planned them. Mercurial times can be rip roaring and full of true humor or personal traumas in need of therapy. Its all how you look at them. As they say in sports, YOU MAKE THE CALL.

While I am waning I will really strive to forge this new relationship I am developing with my body. One that on days seem like its full of an eon of experiences and then other days I feel like a babe taking her first steps. One thing I know for sure is that this is a newness that I have called into being to enlighten me and the rest of us. So, here goes everything and while I am in waning land, gonna drop old, cumbersome, unfriendly realities, they just weigh too much for me to carry around.

Below are a few of the domains Mercury can influence.



Work in Mercury


Balancing an Imbalance

Journeying (physical/spiritual)

Communication



Mercury Essences for this Waning Phase


Lavender-Love

Lemongrass-Uplifting

Wintergreen-Healing



Waning Moon Messages


North Messages
My hand must be open to receive
Abundance will pour in

South Messages
Protection is all around me

East Messages
Know my intentions clearly
I walk with medicine daily

West Messages
Recalling heightens awareness and understanding
Explore your past life(lives)











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you mama - I know I am right where I need to be. Yours is another DIVINE confirmation.
PS Happy Happy.

Translate