Monday, September 15, 2008

The Hidden...The Hider...The Hiding

The depths of the hidden which we are willing to uncover correlate directly to the treasures we will unearth this cycle. Welcome to the realm of the Dancer, that’s right, this Full Moon in the Virgo Cycle will be a reflection of all of our energy manifested in our flexibility, coordination, endurance, rhythm, and grace. This Piscean Full Moon is blessed by the planet Neptune, one that many of us run from, but eventually we face its lessons sooner or later. Neptune offers the greatest reward, knowledge. Knowledge that may have been hidden from us, but at this exact point, we can access. Be the astute dancer, push through these deep waters, face the call of the universe for yourself at this time.

My focus during this time is to prepare myself for the messages I know the waters of Neptune have for me as well as prepare myself for the coming Autumnal Equinox, which is a flux in the energy on the planet. I am hoping to face my fears, internal and external, knowing full well that they are surmountable and only own me when I deny them and then allow myself to be held captive by them.

With such power at our feet ask yourself what is the hidden? Is it hidden by me? Or, does the world have a hidden I should know about?

Check out areas of our lives that benefit from focus during the full to new moons:

Love, Attraction, Passion

Abundance and Prosperity

Blessing of Space

Courage of Heart

Inner Awakenings


Flower/Herb Essences


Rosemary

Lemon

Sweetgrass



Full Moon Messages


North
What are my own truths
Stay fired up


South
Access the information available to me
I can grow anything


East
Lack is not a part of my past, present, or future


West
Accept the protection I have
Be unafraid or fearful

No comments:

Translate