Monday, September 22, 2008

Step on into the Intersection

Well Mercury in Waning is nice we are doing it twice. That’s right this waning lunar phase is once again ruled by that most auspicious Planet Mercury, through the sign of Gemini. If you are feeling like things are spinning at the speed of light, yet getting anything done happens in slow motion, welcome to the crossroads my dear ones. That’s right the burgeoning retrograde, Autumnal Equinox and the waning phase all intersect at the able feet of dear Mercury.

So what does all of this mean, well, for starters, take small steps. Do not fear if things are slowed down in the next few weeks or so, that is a blessing in disguise. Use the time you have been gifted to empower yourself and subsequently this planet. The planet Mercury will enter retrograde in the next few day so, be aware of its energy. Take your cues from the inside and observe the art of communication, knowing full well at any minute that is can get all topsy-turvy and you know what, just deal with it. Laugh it off, learn from it, or rise above it. It’s not the end, by no means, its the beginning of a new you who can soar even when communication with everything has the potential to be skewed.

Now, the Autumnal Equinox, quite possibly one of my favorite times of the year is such an opportunity to do so many things. For starters it represents the balance between the day and night, that’s right the balance of masculine and feminine energy on the planet. Revel in that folks, this happens only twice a year. What a time to put down the struggle and embrace the peace that is ultimately available to us all. Finally, think balance on this day and it shall be yours, in all aspects of your life.

Of course both of these events or should I say doorways rest in the middle of the moon’s waning phase, a time that is more than the dawning of the phase, but also another chance to put forth all the things you have since learned this cycle. My own focus this waning will be to continue transforming my roots in order to truly heal, learn, and progress. Sounds simple right, HA!!!! It is right in my face, so I know its obtainable, but I say to you all, what you need is staring you right in your face, so much so you may be missing it. Focus on the obviously forgotten.

In this Mercurial time we are approaching, take a look at any of the areas listed below or anything else you feel moved to work through this phase.


Work in Mercury

New ways of thinking

Opening to Self-knowledge

Messages and Messengers




Mercury Essences for this Waning Phase

Lavender-Peace

Clary Sage-Knowledge

Peppermint-Transformation




Waning Moon Messages


North Messages
Know I have been called
The environment is an extension of me


South Messages
The waters have and will continue to purify me
Change is NOW


East Messages
Look to my past for my future


West Messages
I have peace when I accept
All is as it is supposed to be




No comments:

Translate