Monday, September 29, 2008

Receive through Reflection and not Retraction...

Blessings are all around us. I saw it just this morning in the prism on the tip of a blade of grass. And that beautiful light was what? A reflection. The beauty and loveliness that is life is a reflection of where we are currently. So in this New Moon time, during Libra, understand the role we play in acquiring that which we attract. Take stock of things in all facets of your life, then identify things that are not as you wish them to be and then just begin to attract something different. As the title tells you, its Reflection Time not Retraction Time. Use your divine energies to be what you are looking for, whether it be a lover, a new job, physical fitness, or a beacon of light. We have the power in every quark of our being. So, just the tap that power.

Yes!!! I know. Sounds like big orders, but guess who is right there with us? The sweetness of Venus, the ruler of Libra. Grace, peace, and gentleness can be with us all the while as we transform all situations into amazingly beautiful experiences. We are just at the beginning of a new cycle so I challenge each of us to focus our superbly capable powers towards being the reflection. No longer are we to wait to see what someone will give to us, how they will react to us, or even what their replies are. We are to step forward and shine our gorgeous light upon the world, even if its one small thing at a time.

My focus this entire lunar cycle will be on exploring the many dimensions of Attraction. What is it? What is it not? What do I need to be (uh, that reflection piece)? And more importantly, once I have embraced that ability what does the aftermath of attracting into my life look like. So, take five deep breaths, really ask for a task this cycle, then await miracles.

Below are domains that Venus has, take a look or design your own domain for this cycle.


Work in Venus

Break Unworthiness and Incapability

Cultivate Beauty and Pleasure in your life

Unify our oppositional qualities

Attraction


Flower/Herb Essences

Almond

Magnolia

Violet



New Moon Messages

North Messages
I am the strength I seek
Build upon the foundation of self

South Messages
Those close to me are improving

East Messages
Embrace the ground I walk upon
Loving the Earth means I am loving me

West Messages
I will continue to seek help
When I ask others to assist I show them my love

Within (Spirit) Messages
Understand I am one with Time
I accept things as they are

1 comment:

millyonaire said...

The power of attraction is avery powerful thing. As Women we are creators so we can attract and create pretty much anything we want. That is a wonderful thing. But I have learned that that can be dangerous at times. As creaters we can also create the negative in our lives by focusing on them so I would advice all to focus on the positive instead of saying I dont' want to be poor, or I dont' want to be lonely etc. Say I AM WEALTHY, I AM SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WHO LOVE ME! And those are the things that will come to us. Also in using the power of attraction. Know what it is that you are capable of handling. Remembe the old addage becareful what you wish for. You have to know what you are ready for because you will attract what you want. And if you are not ready to recieve it you will not be able to handle it or you will loose it. Be ready for what you ask for. Thank you Daugter of Water for the words of Wisdom. I miss You. Peace, Milly

Translate