Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do it because there is love

This waning time finds us close to retrogrades (mercury and mars), a solstice, and the oncoming holiday seasons worldwide. So, what shall we do with all of this shifting? Well, with a Libra influence, which is Venus ruled, I say love it, love it all. That's right, take the good with the bad with indifferent. Mix it all up, throw away that which you do not need. Remember, waning time of the moon phase is for reflecting on what work has been done this cycle as well as releasing that which is no longer for us. And I must say, Venus type energy during releasing is a good omen. It does not mean that it will be all cute and cuddly, all day long, but it does set the stage for us to receive nurturing, support and an overall feeling of love during this process. We just have to be quick enough to tap that energy when in need.

As I skirt my way to the next new moon I am going to do all that I can to preserve my artistic vision. During those times when I am the most unsure of my art, its direction, and my role in it, I will sit still, know that Venus is love and say, YES IT IS. Without doubt my artistic path is there with purpose, I must walk it no matter how I feel at each moment. Having said all of this I know I am invoking in the universe a certain type of energy and I ask for your help in staying rooted in this fact.

Below are the Past, Present, and Future messages that were shared to focus on and around, during this Libran Waning Moon time.


Libra Waning Moon Messages


Past Message

Expand my idea of art



Present Message
Decide what I allow to permeate



Future Messages
Protection is always here
Move forward without hesitation

1 comment:

Marialuz said...

i so appreciate the message to seek love out to maintain our spirits light during an otherwise heavy time...ashe!

Translate