Sunday, September 11, 2011

I want the Divine, I need the Divine, I am the Divine

This morning as I woke to reports of all that transpired on September 11, 2001 I had to pause, turn off the media sources and go within to create a moment of perspective, light, and lesson. This day albeit worthy of note and remembrance should not be co-opted by ratings hungry media or celebrity. If we are to learn from our past, recognize where we are in the present and soar into the glorious future we create, then getting swept away by near sensationalist reflections will not be enough.

I say to me and you there is healing to be done. There is growth to acknowledge and yes there is emotion to be felt, however let us exalt ourselves and our existences to strive to be better. In being better we will not allow fear to manipulate us into corners of perspectives that we can not emerge from. Each one of us has the power to love, the power to understand, and the power to evolve. I suggest we all focus inwards toward when many views will be thrust upon us by externality.

Please see below ideas or concepts that might be of merit to meditate on today as so many images and ideas will be thrown our way.



Today's Meditation Concept



Self as the Inner Divinity






Finding my Inner Divinity is a part of walk in this life





My beauty is a reflection of the love and power in my soul





Knowing my divinity will wash away any petty life dramas







No comments:

Translate