Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's love, It's love, It's love.......OH IT"S LIBRA

Autumn has settled into our days, our nights, our weather and our spirits, whether we know it or not. With Autumn comes many changes and right this moment the moon has moved into the sign of Libra, that great equalizer, that great lover, and that great bringer of justice. At this time when the moon is dark or new it is time to clear, reset, commitment and charge ourselves. See the universe is so benevolent that each cycle we get to do it all over again from scratch. New scoreboard, new opportunity for success, a new set of information.

In a time of year when the earth is harvesting and preparing for the coming hibernation I too am doing my works daily, sometimes hour to hour in order to gleen the fruits of my labor soon. For those who read my blog last week many lessons have come up but the main one has been discipline. I know of all things to say, right. Well, I need reminders of this and the commitment that I have to myself, others and this planet that I be my best self because my best self is available to me. So, as mediocre as I would like to be and as complacent as I would like to venture towards, I can not. I will not. I must not. Wanna know why? Because I know better. I've experienced better. Basically, I am better. And, SO ARE YOU! Roads leading to self induced evolution are never easy or simple, but they are the best paths in life for us and they just make journeying so much more interesting in our lifetimes.

So gave a lot of where I am, here is where I let you determine where you are and what you want to focus on over the next 28.5 days where the moon will be in the sign of Venus ruled, Libra. Try some of these domains, make your own domains. Here's a thought, revisit domains that need tweeking yet again. Every cycle we get on more chance.....



Work in Venus
(Ruler of Libra)




Break Unworthiness or Incapability




Cultivate Beauty and Pleasure in my Life




Unify my Oppositions




Attraction





Libra Cycle Totem-Weasel
Concept-Stealth




Hear what is Really being Said




I know the Hidden Meaning of Anything




My Powers are available to Assist others




Never Doubt my Feelings





Herbs/Essences for a Libra Cycle




Bergamot - Success & Abundance




Geranium - Protection




Lavender - Long Life











No comments:

Translate