Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This path of darkness is really lightness

I woke up this morning around 4am and try as I might, I could not get back to sleep. So, what did I do, I sat before my altar and heard these messages that I am typing at this very moment. Sometimes spirit is just that direct, glad I am listening and being obedient. This morning let us venture onto the path of the new moon that will peak in Scorpio, a Pluto ruled sign, in a few hours. Pluto represents many things for many people, but most of all Pluto stands as a reminder that yes, we can change. Now will that change be easy as apple pie, ahhhh NO! Will that change come through like a bright shining sunny day, well maybe but not at first. And lastly, will change always give a warm and fuzzy feeling inside, definitely not. For me Pluto means change is on my horizon, but it will cost and Pluto really tests me to see how much am I going to pay. Know what I say to that? I am worthy of paying a big price for transmutation and true life change.

So if I have spelled it out right we are on a hard edged place, but a place that is nonetheless available to us. Think of it this way, what great souls we must be in order that we are given these challenges, obstacles, barriers, and ultimately accomplishments. Our ability to surpass the darkness of ourselves leads to light unimaginable. So, I step forward and I hope you all step forward with me. Easiness may not be our friend at first, but we have a whole lunar cycle to get what we need so time is there for us. As the mountain flowers bloom in the winter, so shall we, but first we must undergo our deepest dive into ourselves. 1, 2, 3 DIVE!

As always my journey with you all is one I can take gladly because you all are with me. This lunar cycle I will pull on the Pluto energy, in particular, to be still in the darkness & stay longer than maybe I have in the past. And when I say darkness I truly just mean the unknown-the unknown environment, the unknown understanding, the unknown me. I have had many quick glances of my unknown self, now I want to know more.

Below is work that can be quite successful when done during a time when Pluto is prominent. Although our lunar cycle is in Scorpio, I say to us, let us know the power of Pluto and work within that source.



Work in Pluto



Clearing



Destiny



Transmutation




Scorpio Lunar Cycle Animal Totem-Black Panther
Concept-Embrace the Unknown





Darkness is a healing part of us that leads to ultimate Light




There is no need to figure out the future at this very moment




Release fears that are my personal shackles




Be still in my discomfort in order to experience great things that are for me




Allow myself to hear my truths in dreams




Herb/Flower Essences for Scorpio Lunar Cycle



Coriander




Orange




Patchouli




Scorpio Lunar Cycle Affirmation


Words to keep in mind while resting, meditating, writing, or dreaming



As I enter darkness my inner light will always illuminate my way,


My fears are not welcomed on this portion of my journey,


Fearless dark walking is what I am doing and will take me where I need to be



3 comments:

Unknown said...

So it is! As the days are darker in the morning and evening, more time can be spent lighting our own paths from within.

MelaniN said...

Embracing this opportunity for deep transformational change. Thank you for the reminder & information about this new moon!

Jessica Tennille | Creative Knomad said...

THANK YOU for this reminder, Sis! I needed this more than you know :)

On we go.

Translate