Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Contract or Release, what are you going to do?

Where are we now?

Although it seems like we were just at this place, we find ourselves here again. The dawning of yet another New Moon in this lunar year. Well 28.5 days can be so magical. Okay, let's get right to it. This cycle will be in Sagittarius a bold and brave fire sign that is often associated with determination, profit enhancing projects, and clarity. All of these attributes are great however they are just a scratch on the surface of the true power that can be invoked at this time of the year and that is by the planet Jupiter.

Coming across Kingly Jupiter...

Ruling planet for Sagittarius, Jupiter serves as the ultimate King archetype. And when I say King I mean it in the truest sense of the word, a ruler who is in service to all of us.  I suggest we see Jupiter as the Great Expander of our flexibility.  We have the opportunity to stretch ourselves farther so what are going to do-Contract or Release on into it.  I know releasing can be scary, but if we already know where we are and we may want to move further on our path, what have we got to lose and expanding during a Jupiter ruled New Moon is a "no-brainer".   So push our fears out of our heads, take in a deep fulfilling breath, and STRETCH IT OUT!!!!!

Take advantage of the Solar Eclipse

Before I forget, let me remind us all that right after the New Moon dawns, there will be a Solar Eclipse. When an eclipse occurs there is perfect alignment between the Sun, Moon, and Earth. In a solar eclipse the Moon falls in line between the Earth and the Sun and is a good time to focus on material circumstances such as financial prosperity, identity, or power. Eclipses are gateways for great change and it's a time to use energy to suit our purposes.  



Work in Jupiter  

Abundance 

Removal of Negativity 

Expansions



Sagittarius Lunar Cycle Animal Totem-Fox 
Concept-Camouflage  

Adaptability & Swiftness 

Recognize the patterns around me and learn to Predict 

Know what excites me and do just that 




Flower/Herb Essences for the Sagittarius Lunar Cycle 

Cinquefoil - Protection 

Maple - Money & Abundance 

Sage - Wisdom  


  

Sagittarius Lunar Cycle Affirmations 

Words to speak daily, intermittently or when needed

Fortify my flexibility this cycle in ways unknown to me,

When I am challenged kick my adaptability into action, 

Reveal the patterns of my life and all things around me so I am the best navigator of my path 


No comments:

Translate