I am at a sheer loss for words, but I am gonna muster up the courage to talk about what this year, 2011, has taught me. In doing this it is my hope that we all can reflect on the last twelve months and see shared experiences, new outlooks, accept the gifts we were given and walk into this next calendar year, knowing we all are truly better for having lived this year.
The Top Things I Learned in 2011
- I learned to say thank you and be grateful especially when things were difficult
- Through the deaths of the young and old this year I gained a greater appreciation for my life and breath each day
- Sometimes silence is better than a rebuttal, it taught me so much more than talking ever did this year
- I must allow folks room for redemption because I never know who my next helper will be on this life path
- When things got hectic I laughed for the sake of laughter; Good Medicine
- Having intuition is not helpful if I don't put it to use
- Stepping into the sunlight (metaphorically speaking) will glean greater gifts for me
- My relationship with beauty evolved and was quite synergistic at times
- Many times I didn't have the answers and it was okay, sitting with things works as well
- Love was, is, and has to be at the center of everything I do, there is no other way for me to progress
Looking forward to more living, learning, loving, laughter, and liberation!!