Monday, June 4, 2012

Make me know inside me is the answers

 Firstly, the fullness
Can you feel it? Did you see it? This morning at about 7:11am (EST) the moon reached it's fullness, in Sagittarius no less. This time of the lunar cycle is great for things to bubble over.  Now remember, that can be both positive or negative.  So, I say to us all, accept that extra energy we feel.  Don't shy away from the increased emotionality that is hovering over us. As I stated above this is a Sagittarius Full Moon, which means that the planet ruling this Full Moon is Jupiter, that benevolent, all knowing, and amazingly royal planet.  Look for positive surprises over the next few days or so.  Jupiter is known as a bestower of gifts, sometimes gifts that we thought were long forgotten about. 

Now focus that energy inward
To add spice to all of this right before that moon peaked this morning a lunar eclipse occurred. And remember eclipses are the ability to manifest our wants and desires more than other times of year.  This specific eclipse being Lunar means we must pay more attention to our inner, deeper self.  Full Moon lunar eclipse is a perfect time to just dialogue with the inner self. Unlike the solar eclipse, the power of the moon naturally beckons us to make changes to our inner world, our emotions and our self state.

Receiving gives me completion
My personal goal this Full Moon is to be open and receptive to all the things the universe has for me.  It's taken me this long in life, and believe me I don't always get it right, but I know that in order to fully embrace the universal principles I must receive.  So, I am challenging all that I think, all that I do, all that I say and basically all that I am to simply receive.  Seems easy, right? Well I know I am up to the task. During this Full Moon I am going to ask, give myself permission to be in need, and tell the mother spirits I am worthy of both portions of the universal equation of give and take.

What will you do with what you have been given
How about you? What will your focus be? How can you utilize this energy over the next few days, cause this Full Moon will not last long and wait til you see what else is coming in the next day or so.  Totally galactic in nature for sure.  Below are some domains that work best when worked on during a Full Moon.  Also keep in mind that often works done around this time of the cycle can be more ritualized--in whatever way works for you.

Full Moon Work

Love, Attraction, Passion

Abundance & Prosperity

Space Blessing

Courage of Heart

Spirituality & Inner Awakening



Candle Power

At the Full Moon there is an awesome amount of power available and a way to cement that power and your works is by burning candles.  Below is information on the color purple that is associated with Jupiter.  Find Purple candles that are safe and burn them as long and as much as you like.  Fire is a tool of creation that can ignite you towards your goals this Full Moon. 



credit. chiarisupport.com

Purple

Abundance

Expansions

Removal of Negativity




-Andrea/DaughterofWaters









1 comment:

Unknown said...

This blog was right on time! everything i needed to hear feel and see

Translate