Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Recap, Daughter of Waters style

Andrea circa 1976

So initially I thought my posts for the year were done, but then I began to think,  much has been learned this year.  Here are 10 important things that came to me this year in the form of people, experiences, lessons (oh, you know I love those, LOL), and just plain old blessings. I find it more than cathartic to actually see written out some of my best understandings.

10 Things that made the year 2012 for me

  1. Elders have gifts for me, even if initially I resist it, I've learned to take them
  2. My personal spiritual medicine is real and strong, especially when I believe in it
  3. My love of self is really the source of anyone loving me
  4. Gauging my point on my path is infinitely what I need in order to take another step
  5. I learned that I was waiting to give myself permission to be happy, not anymore :)
  6. Being obedient to the Mothers (guides) wishes will take me out of my comfort zone, but so what
  7. When I am eager to manifest more in my life I must first fully embrace gratitude
  8. At all times I have the ability to push reset, nothing is cemented
  9. My motivation this year was on: my health, my art, my love, my money, my success
  10. When I am consistently silent I hear the universe as she speaks to me, it's rarely a roar but often a whisper

I hope you too can remember the things that made this year memorable and a wonderful stepping stone on your life path!


--Andrea/DaughterofWaters

1 comment:

Najeema said...

Thanks for sharing your lessons. I'm journaling some of mine as well. Happy New Year!

Translate