Sunday, October 12, 2014

The focus of Fall

credit: saintmarkschurch.net
Fall is here
As the days shorten and the nights grow longer all of us see the musings and machinations of Autumn.  I suggest we harbor this magical time of year that is like no other.  Although the sun shines brightly in summer, the sparseness of winter wonders, and the newness of spring is a spark, fall is a time of great harvest and therefore a space for us to leap forward more than any other time during our year, at least I think so :)

Resistance is futile
I have had some personal resistance to actually posting this time, but as usual great resistance is always due to a message that is so timely and needed.  So, to this fall I say to us all be open to the true harmony that is available.  Harmony? Balance? What am I speaking of, well, ponder on these following thoughts.

To be or not to be Harmony
Harmony has always seemed to me like that see saw fluctuation that could be swung in either direction at almost anytime.  I can't say I have been a real fan or a success at reaching it either.  I, like most of you, have felt like I was either doing too much or too little. Or perhaps you have had some major set back and thought, okay, after this it will all be good when I do ____.  Yeah, neither of these scenarios ever seem to equal harmony.  I could go on, but I think we all know what I am talking about.
credit: instituteforchronicpain.org
True Harmony is...
After receiving this message back to back I realized spirit was speaking softly and starting to raise her voice.  So I acquiesced and began writing.  Harmony is a choice we make each and everyday.  At the core of Harmony is acceptance of self, at this exact moment.  Not tomorrow or when you are a certain size, or even when your bank account has a certain balance. Right now!  And when we embrace Harmony, truly and completely, we are taking many steps on our paths to greatness. 

There will be work
Now don't get it twisted, Harmony does require work and is an active concept, but for each of us that first baby step of saying "I am okay just as a I am" is huge. And just think if we possess this energy and go out into the world and spread it, what a difference we can make.  So, dust off that courage, love up on who you are, and spread those arms and hug (metaphorically and literally) yourself, cause that is what will truly bring Harmony actively into your daily life.

Tools for the journey
Below are just a few tools and entities to call upon during your walk this fall with Harmony, if you are moved to focus on other things, do just that.  I find it is helpful to have guides on any path we choose to take, these are the ones I will call upon, use this or others, but definitely give yourself signposts along the way.



Fall Animal Totem - Turtle
Concept - Mother Earth

credit: dreamstime.com

Longevity and Grounding

My relationship with Time

Use my Head to redirect my Path

Attune to Opportunities

Acknowledge my Connection to all



Fall Goddess - Ostara 
Concept - Fertility

credit: lightworkersworld.com


Lift myself with new intentions

Let the light into my Soul

Use flowers for Encouragement

Embrace power in my Inner & Outer worlds 

Begin Anew



Fall Affirmation


With self and guides I step on the path
and accept me just as I am
no change is necessary

The harmony I achieve drives me
to create a new beginning that
is full of positivity, light, and love

As I move this fall I know that
my success is destined, protected and totally 
up to me; I choose acceptance 
and so it is



--Andrea







No comments:

Translate