Sunday, November 9, 2014

Hearing the unspoken

credit: thinking-silence.deviantart.com
The moon has moved
As the moon has moved out of fullness and is starting to contract, even if just slightly, the Waning Phase is upon us.  Now many of us loose our steam during this last phase. I guess we think it's not enough time or even that any work done now is not effective: WRONG. This time, waning, can have some of the most powerful results in all of a lunar phase.

Sign and planet
As we wane it is in Gemini.  When Gemini rules the skies, although we fashion it to be a "sprite" like time, the true ruler is the planet Mercury.  Yes, that's right Mercury, but not in retrograde, that's another kind of goodness.  Mercury the owner of communication, cross roads and transitions can be intense to wield sometimes, but it always keeps us on our toes, grants miracles unimagined and forces us to keep humor in our lives. So let's humorously talk about what this waning phase has for us.

Did you not hear that?
This phase I want us to think about intuitive communication.  What is it? How do we use it? Are we even using it correctly? And lastly, how can we wield it during this waning phase.  First off, I propose intuitive communication to be the hearing of things that are unspoken.  It is a knowing of sorts.  So how can that be used? Use intuitive communication to receive answers, messages, and information that will help you and subsequently others.  Whether or not it is being used correctly is for you to decide.  Ask yourself, am I receiving the messages and if so what am I doing with them? All answers to these are within you, trust you will know the answers to your own questions.  Wielding intuitive communication while in the waning phase is hinged around knowing how to truly be silent at this time in order to know what it is you need to release.  And sometimes how to release it.  This quick prescriptive like formula for using your intuitive communication is a test sample.  I am tasking you with figuring out what intuitive communication is for you and how you plan to use it to release anything that is unwanted.

credit: rgbstock.com
Daily silence
My personal release will be around daily taking time to hear the messages for me, preferably early in the morning.  Then as I acquire  messages I have to trust in them and allow them to shift my life, right before my very eyes.  And most of this will be done in silence.  A tall order? Maybe, maybe not.  I look forward to the challenge to make this a daily ritual for this waning time and possibly beyond.

 What will you release?
Now how about you? What things will you use during this waning phase? Below are the ideas to use as a springboard from here to wherever you are going.  Take them, use them, change them.



Waning Moon Concept - Intuitive Communication 


Hear whispers and "Un"Verbal

Be open to day dreams and night dreams

Hear what is not spoken

Silence's messages




Waning Moon Affirmation


I joyously accept all of the messages that are for me,

I understand in releasing many gifts will come my way,

However I am rooted in knowing that being in silence 
is the key to receiving these gifts




--Andrea


No comments:

Translate