Saturday, November 22, 2014

The "Wait for It" factor

credit: galleryhip.com
Dawning of a new moon
This morning at approx 7:32am EST the moon entered the sign of Sagittarius and we have begun yet another lunar cycle.  So we all know what that means; RESET! We get a chance to do even more.  The new moon represents a time in the cycle when we are reflecting, setting intentions and beginning new endeavors.  Take full advantage of this time.  Slow it down, do less and listen more.   All of your guides have messages that you can really use this cycle, but at this, the starting point, we have to be open, be quiet, and be receptive.

The gift of being still
This Sagittarius cycle is cloaked in energy that on the surface seems to emulate Higher Guidance, Intuition, Travel, and Generosity. And yes, those things do exist, but with just a bit of probing we notice that Sagittarius is ruled by the planet Jupiter, which opens us up to an entire universe of possibilities.  Jupiter, the Ultimate Regal Father, lays at our feet an entire cauldron of blessings that all can manifest, if first we hear. One of the most important things Jupiter requires from us is patience.  All we need can and will be actualized if we can just sit still, know things are as they should be, and trust. In a world where millions of bits of information are sent in mere seconds little respect is still given to anything that takes time, even our personal evolutions.  So, this lunar cycle be a revolutionary, expand your
credit: wiccahelp.com
horizon (another gift from Jupiter) and simply be. Ask for openness and peace with being still.  Allow Jupiter to bless and surprise you. I am sure the results will be unforgettable. For all of my Sag friends this just amplifies the strides you all can take at this time, so make it happen!

I will take my seat
My personal path this cycle will be a challenge for I have some lifestyle changes that have to be made, but instead of "kirking" out I am going to use the Jupiter energy to fortify myself and revel in the stillness I am entering.  When all else fails for me this cycle (and with holidays and cold coming that is probably inevitable) I am going to be patient, stop all of my movement and just listen. 

Choose your course
Alright now here is where you get to be a part of this exchange.  What are you going to set as an intention? What things do you need or want to work on this cycle? Listed below are a mash up of concepts to spark you to think and begin the work.  Feel free to pass any or all of these along and if you feel so inspired to make these your own and change them, go right ahead, that's the idea.


Work in Jupiter

Abundance

Righting Injustice

Broaden Horizons

Living Well

Blessings Bestowed



Sagittarius Lunar Cycle Concept - The Search

Hear the real messages
Take my quest up a notch

Be an adventurous Self Explorer

Am I allowing myself to be blessed

Patience is my best tool



Sagittarius Lunar Cycle Herbs/Essences

Credit: spiceflair.com

Anise - Air Element - Purification

Hyssop - Earth Element - Creativity

Sage - Air Element - Wisdom




Sagittarius Lunar Cycle Affirmation

I step on my quest of self knowing that all is destined,

Every step has already been blessed and there is no place
for fear on this expedition,

In my times of doubt I will gravitate towards my patience and faith which are my greatest tools




---Andrea




No comments:

Translate