Sunday, December 7, 2014

The secret to change

Dawn of a full moon
Not sure you feel it but we in the midst of the Gemini Full Moon and like the duplicitous sign of Gemini there are high and low points for us.  The moon became full yesterday morning EST and now we have heightened power at our disposal. We will see the best results if we formalize our works during this full moon, so incense, a candle, writing materials, guidance cards, crystals, and even herbs are all in order.  The more ritualized your efforts the better.

Power of two
A Gemini Full Moon is quite a treat and coming at this time of the year is just fortuitous, an early holiday gift.  Gemini, the sign that represents new-ness, employment opportunities, and mental health, is ruled by my personal ruling planet Mercury.  Now, hold up. For those of us whose lives were rocked by that last retrograde know that this full moon energy is the other side of the coin.

credit: innopsy.org
Headed for a detour
Mercury gifts us constantly with the ability to journey, communicate, dance through our lives and see trickery ahead, but one of the most precious gifts is change.  This is that amazing time in our lives when we face a choice and we (and only we) can make the decision about doing something differently.  Dearest Mercury opens the way for us to accept, embrace and embark on that CHANGE.  Change is not easy. Change can be uncomfortable. Change is often the unknown.   But mostly, change is the best things that are yet to happen to us.  Say yes, know change is needed and make that change.

 Be-ing change
For me, my task during this Gemini Full Moon has been about and will be about just being.  I stand here in my power, wield it responsibly, and know that my medicine is for me first and foremost.  My change is about knowing all things around me that I adore, admire, and accept are all connected to me.  I challenge myself to erase the lines of separation and know deep down inside that I have access to ALL.

Only change changes
What do you need to change? Are you resisting certain changes? Do you need to review some lessons in order to truly change? Please ask away.  The more open you are to hearing the questions during this period the more potent and magical the outcomes.  Below are steps that can put you on that path, but stray from this, these are just tips, not rule.



Full Moon Goddess - Ishtar

Concept - Boundaries
 

credit: landofgoddesses.wordpress.com




Give of myself vs. Giving up myself

Stepping back is acceptable

Respecting my boundaries teaches others boundaries




Candle Power

During this Full Moon time it is powerful to burn candles to cement that which you are working towards.  Below is information on the candle color that can be associated with the properties of Mercury, the ruler of Gemini.  Find safe candles, burn them as long and as much as you like.  Fire is creation tool, use it to ignite yourself towards your goals this Full Moon. 
 

Yellow

credit: fengshui.about.com

Mind Power

Change Manifestation

Mental Clarity

Personal Flexibility



--Andrea




No comments:

Translate