Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Inside the Silence

credit: guymarc-aurele.ca
The dust is settling
As the leaves fall and the grey clouds come we must welcome, with open arms, Sister Winter. Although she's been here for a week I'm sure we are still getting used to her idiosyncratic ways.  I hope we all can stand and absorb all the blessings she can bestow upon us, IF we are ready.

Medicine that is unsaid
While winter is here I hope we are able to take advantage of the true medicine that can come from sitting in our own silences and hearing the messages spirit(s) have for us.  Let the barren branches of the trees make way for light and sight.  What has been thought of as a time of year for colds and sedentary lifestyles can be replaced by movement and activity. 

To accept and forgive
For me this winter is about self-forgiveness and acceptance of the transmutation that has already begun.  Since I can be one of my hardest critics I often forget how profound my impact is on my community, near and far.  Well this winter I stop all of that kind of thinking because my guides have given me such supportive care and compassion on this part of the journey, so who wants to challenge that.  Certainly not me.  I am working on self-forgiveness and acceptance from the inside out and the outside in.  My aim is high, but whatever heights I reach with this will be another step closer and for that I am willing to take the risk.

Choose your ways
I am sharing with you symbols, concepts and benchmarks for you to begin your winter journey.  And take your time, you have many more weeks to get to wherever you are going.  Along the way be honest and when you need help, ask for it. Being in need is not a sign of weakness, but rather a sign of true understanding of one's place.  Happy Journeying!!!


Winter Animal Totem - Snake

Focus - Dive Into The Snake's Mouth



Know I possess Fire Energy

Amalgamate the Female and Male

All life's poisons can be altered



 Winter Concept - Transmutation

credit: lynetteshelley.com


Enter the West Lodge

Silence

Death/Rebirth

Forgiveness




Winter Mantra

credit: whiteswanmusic.com


In this chill I am clear and have clarity

*** Try saying the mantra to yourself 108 times at each sitting the mala above can be useful and meditative.




--Andrea
 





No comments:

Translate