Monday, June 22, 2015

Excited to incite my WILD!!!!

credit: mrwallpaper.com
Summer kissed
This morning I wake with joy in my heart for Father Summer has made his entrance in the Northern Hemisphere. It's official, the Sun has returned once again. And yes, the days may be warmer and we will perspire, but the trade off of sun, warmth, and blue skies is all worth the bit of sweat that may come my way.  Most importantly, we have entered yet another season during this year and that means another opportunity to set longer more structured spiritual goals for ourselves.

Let light lead
The Summer Solstice represents the time of year when all things are growing, blooming, and stretching out in its own way.  With the extra light we will have access to, stretch and grow yourself.  I believe summer comes to illuminate (with all of that extra light) the unseen, help us focus on the harder aspects of ourselves, and celebrate the milestones we have reached unknowingly. The fires of summer awaits us all.

Running with the wild
credit: wallvan.com
With all of this added uumph I suggest we harness that sun kissed energy and boldly burst through our own barriers by accepting our WILD.  Wild in the sense of being closer to who we are within, wild in the sense of expanding our talents and interests further than before, and lastly wild in the sense of bringing to the surface that rarely seen or heard part of ourselves that also needs to see the light of the summer.  This task during summer will be easier for some than others, but it's not a competition, it's a chance for true change. Take the time, find your WILD!

Me, me, and oh me
Personally, there are things I have been saying I will focus on for months and well I just haven't made the time. For me, this Wild will be about being so evolutionary that the ONLY focus I will have this summer is on me. My health, my art, my spirit, my path, my love, my finances, my healing, and yes, my WILD.  Rarely in my life have I even thought of giving myself this much unabridged time, but this is what my spirits have said are necessary and who am I to disagree!

Jump from here
Below are a few tools that can help in accessing and processing your Wild this summer.  Take this totem, this concept and this affirmation and use them as a jumping off point for your works.  Often times we wonder how do we start, well this is one.  Take time over the next few days meditate, write, dream and ponder. As always answers are there we just have to recognize them.


Summer Animal Totem - Snake

Concept - Healing through Wisdom

credit: pinterest


Eternity

Experience all without Resistance

Transitions are afoot

Wisdom, Understanding, Wholeness



Summer Concept - Capturing my Wild


credit: michelleshealthrevolutionblog

Know there is Wild in Me

Value Solitude

Know your Wild, Unprotected Spaces

Healing even through Fear



Summer Mantra

credit: healthandyoga


I am open to my wildness knowing, it leads straight to my healing



--Andrea





No comments:

Translate