Saturday, June 20, 2015

Do you know you?

credit: studio34yoga.com
Another new one
We've recently entered into the Gemini Lunar Cycle. I wonder if you can already feel it. There should be something bubbling or just starting to show its head. The new moon or dark moon as it is referred to, is the beginning of an entirely new lunar cycle. So our time has come to goal set and if not that at least lean in the direction of introspection. These days should be quieter and when in doubt listen to that small, barely audible inner voice that probably has wisdom for you.

Make nice with Mercury
This particular Gemini cycle is Mercury ruled, a planet we just met in that harrowing retrograde that is finally gone.  Have no fear our current dance with Mercury is all good, but just know that ways are being opened for us and our inner balance, growth, and learning can increase during the Gemini cycle.

Seeing both sides
And speaking of Gemini, yes I am sure we all know folks in our lives ruled by the twins, right? Well the gift that Gemini does bring to all (not just those born under that sign) is duality. We all have good and bad, light and shadow, positive and negative versions of ourselves.  During this time explore those within you and don't be quick to judge, just observe.  I believe that our inner duality when balanced produces our purest forms of genius, compassion, and divinity.  Unleash yourself unto yourself.

Knowing it
My own walk this cycle is knowing what I know. Not a maybe, not almost, but a serious, definitive, I do understand.  In fact I overstand.  Although there are things that I wear like a courage badge from Girl Scouts, I too have to remind myself, there are things that I do know and processing that knowing is a part of being obedient to spirit.  And self acknowledgement of knowing or even noticing what I know is such a big part of taking other steps forward.  So this cycle I take time to give a little nod to what they have given to me.

Your answers are there
See what Gemini has for you. Really seek that answer that is probably right in front of your face. Finding an intention to set is not arduous or stressful, it is what naturally comes to mind when you think of a goal.  Still yourself between now and the next few days, see what surfaces. You may be surprised.



Work in the Sign of Gemini

credit: keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk


Diversity & Change

New Ventures

Employment

Mental Health



Gemini Lunar Cycle Concept - Gaia/Earth

credit: mightykindness.org



Spiritual Understanding

Gently Share Wisdom

Love is Always the best Addition

All is as it should Be



Gemini Lunar Cycle Herbs/Essences

credit: pinterest.com
Clary Sage - Earth Element - Harmony & Balance

Marjoram - Air Element - Uplifting

Peppermint - Air Element - Release



Gemini Lunar Cycle Stone - Honey Calcite

credit: sacredmists.com


Amplifies Energy

Change a Scarcity Mentality

Physical Strengthening



Gemini Lunar Cycle Affirmation

Spirits, open me to the truths that lie within that I am to see, hear, and know,

Root me in my link to the source and that link will heal me, those around me, and this planet,

All of these are possible, but my spirit must be humble, my ears must listen, and my heart must be full of love and compassion


--Andrea









No comments:

Translate