Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Stay open in order to be full

credit: lunarland.com
We have arrived
Even with the cloudy skies today I am very aware of the full moon that blessed us not even twenty four hours ago, and ya know what, her power is still here with us. Thank you Mother Moon for reaching fullness, for sharing your energy and for setting the stage for us to accept our greatest selves, once again.


The swag of Sag
This full moon in Sagittarius, although it may at first seem a portal to determination, project success, and clarity, at second look is rooted in the true essence of its planetary ruler Jupiter.

Blessings and expansion
Father Jupiter's benevolence is unparalleled and seems to come at the exact moment when perhaps we may be giving up.  This period for us all is about justice, equality, earned blessings, plenty and the removal of negativity.  Expand that celestial horizon and see that entire oceans will move.  In the center of this full moon lays the answer to our questions, the ease of our nervousness, and the gifts we need even before we know it.  All I am going to say is be prepared to say thank you a lot over the next few says while the full moon power lays at our feet.  Thank you! I just said my first one.

All things are equal
My own focus this full moon is about the balance that exists between positive and negative. When I can look at an event or a knowing just as it is, then I will benefit far greater from its place in my life.  Although I intermittently practice this balance, for me the full moon gives me leagues of space to exercise my balance muscle.  Full moon time makes me grateful, sometimes emotional and always in a state of learning.

Pick your pathway
Below is information on a Goddess that can guide you through this full moon time and below that is a colored candle with its attributes. Use these tools to deepen, learn, and push your works during the full moon. And, as always, be open to even more tools and guidance from within.


Full Moon in Sagittarius Goddess - Psyche

credit: greyladyshearth.blogspot


Integrate my challenges for growth

Light = Dark

Listen for the small, important instructions in life



Candle Power

During this Full Moon time it is powerful to burn candles to cement that which you are working towards.  Below is information on the candle color that can be associated with the properties of Jupiter, the ruler of Sagittarius.  Find safe candles, burn them as long and as much as you like.  Fire is a creation tool, use it to ignite yourself towards your goals this Full Moon. 



Purple

 
credit: motherofthemoon.co.uk




Higher Awareness

Compassion

Discipline




--Andrea



No comments:

Translate