Saturday, August 29, 2015

Can Super-ness be framed?

credit: news.com.au
Head to the sky
Up in the sky you among the clouds and the blueness, even in daytime you will see a moon that is full, strong, and super. At approximately 2:35pm EST today our lunar inspiration will become full in the sign of Pisces.


Super is not full
A Super Full Moon or "Super Moon" as it is usually called is larger in form, seems closer to us and ultimately lays more lunar power at our feet. So when spending time with the full moon, just know your thoughts and power can catapult things.  Don't take lightly the energy you can utilize. If in doubt think about it this way, Super is not Average. Take the time this cycle and go beyond.

Framing fullness
credit: telegraph.co.uk
With this Full Moon being in Pisces, let's continue framing this opportunity.  Pisces does speak to our understanding of journeys (physical and metaphysical), enlightenment, and psychic development, but underneath all of that is the core of what Pisces' time gives to us: a closer relationship with the planetary powers of Neptune.  A portal of great depth and intuition, Neptune time assists us in accessing things we seldom feel strong enough to touch. Reach out your had to touch the greatness that is within and without. When Neptune is around things beyond what we can fathom have a way of showing up and taking place. Be brave, be bold, be yourself!

Truly ask yourself
Prepared below are the questions that can be a springboard during this Super Moon time. Allow the questions and answers to guide you to information that is vital, self affirming, and guiding.


Full Moon in Pisces Questions

  1. Have I asked for what I want?
  2. Can I visualize receiving what I want?  
  3. Do I know what I want?
  4. Do I need to give myself permission to receive?
  5. Am I overcoming my fears and trying anyway?




---Andrea

No comments:

Translate