Saturday, September 12, 2015

See the you that you are

credit: soulharmonyondemand.com
She shines on Sunday
Welcome to your next chance to keep your growth going! On Sunday Sep. 13th at approx. 2:41am EST we enter our newest lunar cycle (new moon time) and it is in the zodiac sign of Virgo.  New moon time is a starting point to see yourself with clear vision, listen for purpose and then set intentions that can be focused on for the entire lunar cycle (around 28.5 days).

Set up for activity
This particular time of the year is always full of activity with schools beginning/returning, the change of seasons and not to mention in a few days Mercury will retrograde again (but let's discuss that more in another post). So set yourself up for success by thinking of how to utilize the power a Virgo lunar cycle brings to you.

Know the sign
Virgo, the actual mid point in the zodiac cosmology, is often represented as a young maiden. I suggest we remake Virgo to be that strong, independent, teenage self that most of us still carry around with us and that hard working, detailed oriented, gonna push through spirit that is associated with this sign will help immensely. If you subscribe to nothing else this cycle be committed, patient and open to seeing what spirit has for you to learn.

Be my own master
Wow! Where do I begin? I am grateful to see another Virgo lunar cycle which is my marker for another year of life and I can tell you being a woman born under the sign of Virgo can be quite a challenge, but I have settled into seeing the gifts this sign brings to me and subsequently the rest of the world.  Just yesterday the message descended upon me that it is time to stop apprentice-ing my life and begin Mastering it.  I have paid my dues and now I must step up, step out, and be the total, public, charged me that was meant for this lifetime. Yes, I am moving up and on, but most importantly I am getting closer to aligning the inside and outside me.

Chronicle your path
Below are thoughts, ideas and ways to contact your inner self. Make the connection, hear the messages, take action, and know you are loved throughout this process.  I highly suggest you journal with what you want, how you progress and where you end up.  Most times what we think is less than what we are able to do in the end, but rarely do we document it for ourselves.  Do it this cycle.  A journal, a file, note cards to yourself, whatever method, chart your evolution.


Work in Virgo


credit: darkgreiga.deviantart.com


High Standards

Purpose's Precision

Building Foundations

Friendship



Virgo Lunar Cycle Concept - Reflection

credit: picksandflicks.com



 Take a true look at myself

Observe all I see without judgement

Commit, be disciplined, stay focused

Looking will take time



Virgo Lunar Cycle Herbs/Essences

credit: herbalextractok.com

Anise - Air Element - Clairvoyance

Lavender - Air Element - Retention

Valerian - Earth Element - Balance



Virgo Cycle Stone - Turquoise

credit : forwallpaper.com

Earth and Sky connection

Grounding

Meditation



Virgo Lunar Cycle Affirmation

During this cycle I commit to taking time to truly see me without comment or question,

As I glaze upon myself I am open to all that I see and feel,

For this time will be a catalyst for great change, forward movement, and my continued evolution


--Andrea

No comments:

Translate