Sunday, December 4, 2016

A shot of Fire

www.emaze.com
A marked difference
Feeling a bit different these days? You should cause we have sauntered into the Sagittarius lunar cycle and the energy shift has been noticeable.  And at this exact moment the moon has begun to grow (wax) towards its full self.  Waxing moon time is ripe for endeavors related to short term projects or immediate changes to circumstances. I suggest we all have our game plans ready to activate during this time with small, measurable accomplishments.

See beyond sight
A key part of this plan must be Sagittarius, the Sun Sign that dominates this lunar cycle. Often misunderstood or misused, Sagittarius (Centaur/The Archer) wields great power and judgement. But do not forget the fire like energy, dynamism, fun, and optimism that can arise at this time. This sign, related to the holiday season in the western world is here, at this time, for a reason. Be the archer, devise your goal, then go shoot for it.

The Gift Bringer
All of this information needs to be put together like a personal puzzle that helps us navigate to the next level of evolution. Next piece (and maybe most important piece) is to recognize the ruling planet of Sagittarius, Jupiter. Known as the Father or King this benevolent planet amplifies and challenges at the same time. This WILL NOT be that time of the year when you can just slide by on doing the least. No, no, no. Jupiter will require us to be our highest selves. In return we can expect financial prosperity, the ability to clear negativity from our paths, and expansions of our courage levels.

My first step
My journey this lunar cycle is about understanding and proceeding with the knowledge that all gifts from my ancestors await me, but I must take the step. I must release any fear, ego, or doubt brought on by society, family, or old wounds. My time is NOW and it will not be this time forever. By embracing the laser focus Sagittarius/Jupiter provide my archer shots will be spot on and much more than I can ever imagine, but I must take that first step towards everything.

Plan, then plan
Utilize your inner archer and figure what needs to be done.  Set up for yourself short term and long term goals.  Below are mere ideas or sparks what comes from this is totally up to you. Decide now what issue or situation, then use the tips below to guide the development and progress of that issue or situation. See your target, aim, and shoot for it.


Work in a Sagittarius Lunar Cycle

Determination

Profit Bringer

Revelation

Optimism



Sagittarius Lunar Cycle Concept - Cross My Threshold

credit: flickr.com

A threshold awaits me

Actively move to my next phase

I must accept the gifts that await me

I must Know, I must See, I must Be, I must Do



Sagittarius Lunar Cycle Herbs/Essences

credit: eldermountain.wordpress.com

Cedarwood - Fire Element - Financial Prosperity

Nutmeg - Fire Element - Strength

Obeah - Fire Element - Break Negativity



Sagittarius Lunar Cycle Stone - Sapphire

credit: hectovisto.blogspot

Clarity

Protection

Dispelling Negativity

Concentration



Sagittarius Lunar Cycle Affirmation

In a shifting world I bravely answer yes to Sagittarius' gifts,

These gifts await me just beyond this threshold,

I accept all and step into my new, true power, 

knowing I and the world will be better for it.




---Andrea




No comments:

Translate