Tuesday, September 22, 2020

The Healing of Harvest

CIO.com
The time has come at 9:30am EST we entered into the Autumn Equinox: meaning day and night are equal lengths and provide for us balance that occurs only twice a year. Use the weeks near it to bring about acceptance beyond belief. 

The time is harvest. In the agrarian life autumn is a time of harvest. And yes when we think of this time of year there comes to mind pumpkins, apples. straw, and everything orange, red and yellow. But these are not the true boons of autumn, but rather a mere commercialization of a larger more powerful time. To me harvest is one of the best times to clear out completely. No stalk, stem, or leaf shall remain. It is also a time to really view what work has been done. So, no we don't need false congratulatory ceremonies for ourselves, but more of a deep quiet understanding of our individual and collective big pictures in life. See the growth, see the maturation, and see where perhaps things did not manifest. Let autumn's balance reveal the enormity of who we are, where we are, and pull back any veils we've been using on ourselves.

The time is fearless. For me this autumn is my opportunity to see my contracted and expanded selves. I am using this time to hone in on fears or doubts, face them head on, move past them and then watch them in my rearview mirror. There has been a need for some of my gifts and frankly I have shirked them for many reasons (all seem like a good idea, but not legitimate), but no longer will I give into the shadow side of myself. This is my season of yes and I accept. Also I want to make sure I too am not ghosting myself spiritually and really standing in my power to accept what the ancestresses/ancestors have for me. If COVID has taught me anything it's tomorrows are all gifts.

The time is intentional. On a cross quarter day like the Autumn Equinox I say to us all take advantage of the great power and thinning veil between spirit and physical worlds. Today is the start of something amazingly beautiful and we all have the chance to begin again. Set forth intentions (big or small) and see how they manifest over the season. And none of these have to be large or internet posts. I find my deepest self understandings come in the quietest of whispers that are fleeting and I often can not repeat their true meaning. Be good to yourself this season and also to others. Wishing us all a most fruitful Fall season.


Autumn Totem - Wild Boar

Totem Meaning - Confrontation


spiritanimaltotems.com

Move through conflict with speed and power


Thicken my skin


My strength will reveal my treasures


Face the unfaceable


Protect and uphold Family



Autumn Concept - Loss


designpress.com


Loss is not loss if I find the gift beneath it


An ending is just before a beginning


Acknowledge my losses to be empowered from them


I have oneness with all that there is


Embrace equanimity



Autumn Foods



BT.com


Root Vegetables



Cold Weather Greens



Raw Seeds/Nuts



Spices 



Sweet and Heavy Fruits






Autumn Flower - Sunflower



coloradowallpaper.com



Fertility


Health


Wisdom





--Shamanic Drea

No comments:

Translate