Tuesday, January 22, 2008

...Let the Sun Shine in....on the Fullness of the Moon

The Full Moon is the time to check in on your progress during the lunar cycle. Are you upholding those quests you set out upon, earlier this cycle? Do you need to alter a few things? Ask yourself the real, meaningful questions now. As this full moon dawns upon us, know there is always time. Time to assess, time to alleviate things that aren't working, and ultimately time to ascend to that higher self we all have inside.

So, this particular moon phase I have chosen to give you more information on the Sun, the ruler of Leo, since we recently had Leo’s lessons just a few short weeks ago. The Sun, so bright, so warming, always allows light to shine on everything. The Sun, which is a manifestation of masculine energy is strength, personified. For me, the Sun has always been a welcomed addition to any day. Particularly now, when I am living in a place where there is little sunlight this time of year, I have developed an even greater appreciation for the spiritual and physical light that is the Sun. Do not take this magnificent entity for granted, because just when you think it will be there, it may not.

My own work with the Sun during this full moon time is around, love and time, yes what a gargantuan, yet surmountable series of concepts. Well, if I truly want to understand time in a new way I must be willing to go no holds barred. And yes, the brightness of the sun may reveal not so rosy realities, but as fast as I see it, the Sun’s powerful rays can transform it with its light. Go the distance, use the light to truly see things as they should be seen.


Work in the SUN

Drive away inner darkness
Face issues of inner uncertainty
Attraction, Renewal, Success


Flower/Herbal Essences for the Sun

Frankincense
Rosewood
Cloves


Full Moon Messages
North-Earth Element

The knowing I possess is and was always there
Know the truth I am

South-Fire Element
Do not accept crossing my own boundaries
I have intelligence beyond what I can understand at this moment

East-Air Element
Understand my role in all affairs of the heart
True love needs no interpretation
Know I create all of the love I receive from inside of me
Digest love truly

West-Water Element
Know my goals and stay fixed on them
Doubt not my path, even when the way seems uncertain
All is as it should be

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for being your divine and giving self. I appreciate that you have taken the time to include family, friends, and those in spiritual healing on your personal journey towards truth and spiritual well being. I am grateful for your presence in this world and my life. I can truly say this time of year I need reminders and recipes to keep me moving through the cold into the spring light!I love you sister!

Anonymous said...

As a new father it occurs to me that the feminine is solar and the masculine, lunar: reflecting the essential light, establishing patterns, approaching and departing, extending subtle influence...

sondai is...me! said...

Understand my role in all affairs of the heart
True love needs no interpretation
Know I create all of the love I receive from inside of me
Digest love truly


Ahhh... timely. I need some understanding right now.

guerreiranigeriana said...

interesting and very scary to think that i create all the love i receive...pondered on how...and then questions of why i would be creating some of the love i have been receiving and what does that say for me and what that i need to do?...the part about the sun illuminating realities was very true on that one...may need to explore that...

...west-water element was what resonated most with me and what i needed about now...right before the full moon, started feeling anxious and getting ahead of myself and not respecting time...essentially that message kept playing in my mind and put me at rest...should have checked the blog earlier...thanks love!!...

Translate