Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Transforming our take on Time

Capricorn Lunar Cycle
Planet-Saturn

This present cycle in Capricorn will be filled with lessons. Old lessons, new lessons, untangling of lessons and previews of lessons yet to come. Most importantly, our relationship with time will definitely take a front seat during this lunation. Capricorn, ruled by Saturn, is sometimes that teacher we need to learn from and we just can’t, quite stand the methods, but the highs and lows are good learning experiences for us. As we enter this cycle in the New Moon Phase rest, relax, and reflect. Be sure to think of things, people, or situations you may need to purge as you prepare for a definite renewal that will come from Father Time.

For those who have entered this new year full of expectations, I say to you instead of the same old resolutions, really search for the lessons there are for you this year and serenely and quietly accept them, knowing on the other side is so much beauty, freedom and knowledge. Take it from someone who knows a little about putting on my track shoes and bringing all of my isms with me. Make peace with time and realize understanding comes just when it is supposed to, not before, not after. Seek to connect to lessons from your past and the past of your ancestors, inherited pain, weaknesses and sorrow. They all can be transmuted into something amazing.

My concentration during this Lunar Cycle will be on my understanding and acceptance of time. Yes, I can intellectually and spiritually know all things in good time, but to put that in everyday practice is another story. So, if there are those of you out there, like me, yeah, Time is a concept that keeps on evolving, moment by moment.

Yes there will be the burgeoning call of Mercury in Retrograde during this cycle, just prepare for it. Know it will come, do not doubt its power, but also do not fear it. Take the time you are given to just BE.



Work in Saturn

Protects women in childbirth
See through tangles, find patterns and lessons
Time dissolves and resolves all things
Ancestral heritages and lands
Transmute inherited weaknesses
Resolution of old issues
Karma


Herb/Flower Essences for this Lunar Cycle

Eucalyptus
Patchouli
Chamomile


Capricorn Lunar Messages


North-Earth Element
Rising to my surface is great feminine wisdom full of intuition, love and magnificence
Appreciation of divinity which manifests in the Self
I am open to receive

South-Fire Element
Blessing, bestowing, and beckoning me into the NEW
Time of, for, and in Transformation

East-Air Element
Transformation is a solution to ALL

West-Water Element
Balance sociality and solitude
Decisions come from within
My intuition is sharper than I know, use it always
Transformation must be accepted


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Andrea,
Such a powerful message....especially the love part (for me). While asking and searching for who I am today, what I have preceived as love in the past is changing with the awareness of my self-love. It's always been there, I just had to let the light in! As a consequence, the love I am discovering now is causing a bit of confusion on the "intimate" side of things. I will accept my confusion and know that the answers will come to me when the time is right. That lunar eclipse was outstanding last night. I looked up at it at one point and it was burgundy!
Jenny (MoonHoop sister)

Translate