Thursday, February 7, 2008

Aquarius New Lunar Year Cycle

Welcome into this new Lunar Year of the Mouse/Rat. I am going to provide a small lens for which you can process all that is going on, but please don’t let it stop there, continue to learn, read and understand, then share. So most of us have a fear of mice or rats, why? Where did it come from? Okay, forget the fact that we think they are dirty or that they are illegal trespassers in our homes, so are many other beings. I suspect Mouse/Rat’s medicine represent maybe things we humans have trouble with. Below are some lessons Mouse teaches us.

Mouse’s Medicine

Its energy has a five-six week life cycle

Focus and pay attention to details

It’s prey to every other animal


Now, think about how any of these abovementioned things affect, describe, elude, or infuriate you, then you have a lesson somewhere in all of that from mouse. When a mouse once plagued my home instead of ranting and raving about him being there, I stopped and thought, what do I need to give more attention to? Once I did that, he found his way out. Presence of animals in our lives are always signs, find out what mouse has in store this new lunar year for you.

So, yes, that solar eclipse that has come to us has opened for changes to our outer world, the physical things we handle everyday. Note that all eclipses are appropriate times to do past life work, meaning past in this lifetime or some other, what ever past life means to you, is what it is supposed to mean. Don’t miss an opportunity to learn from yourself.

Finally, our newest lunar cycle has undoubtedly found its way into Aquarius and subsequently the ruling planet of Uranus. Aquarius is that dreamer we all are inside, unleash her/him. Allow your most imaginative ideas to flow right on into reality this time. Your inner meter for fairness and justice will probably kick into overdrive, note it and go with that small inner voice, not the loudest cackle in the room. Focus your goals this cycle for something you want to birth into reality, know that this point is just conception and just like physical birth it may take a long time to gestate, but that is a good thing because as you grow so will your idea. The trick sometimes with Aquarian ways is that the ideas gush forth like a waterfall, but the time it takes to turn that thought into reality might feel like a drip of water from a leaky faucet, know that idealism has its place and keep there.


Work in Aquarius

Remembering Visions and Dreams

Dreams into reality

Artistic endeavors

Plans/projects

Idealism



Essences

Amber

Copal

Lemongrass


New Moon Messages

North-Earth
All of my environments affect me
My inner journeys will demand changes to my outer world

South-Fire
Newness is waiting, grab hold of it
Open my sight to see beyond now and connect past, present, and future

East-Air
Often right behind the wrong idea is the right idea
Allow myself the pleasure of dreaming BIG
Do not resist my own honesty

West-Water
I must clearly know myself and be unafraid of who that is
In fear walk the plank, knowing the divine will catch me as I step off
Light in the dark is powerfully illuminating

No comments:

Translate