Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mother Moon, Mercury, and moving forward

Full Moon lunar eclipse is a perfect time to just dialogue with the inner self. Unlike the solar eclipse, the power of the moon naturally beckons us to make changes to our inner world, our emotions and our self state. Not only can you check in during this lunar cycle, but really check in on yourself over the last half year, year, half decade or decades. Are you really the person you want to be? If not how can you make that a reality? Answers to these and any other thought provoking questions come from taking the time to ask. That is all it takes. That and a willingness to honestly see who you are.

This particular lunar eclipse falls under Virgo and its ruler Mercury. So yes, Mercury just strutted on out of retrograde, but know that things might still be a wee bit quirky given the eclipse is upon us. I know my sleeping has been haywire and guess what, I haven’t tried to stop it. I figured in some small way I am trying to soak up as much of the moon time as I can.

During this full moon, take a look at a few of the areas below that are good to tap during this time of fullness. My own journey has me reassessing my ideas of love, what it is, what it isn’t, and how it stays no matter what has occurred. In essence learning to honor love for the sake of it being love, not a person or feeling. Oh! And yeah, at the heart of any kind of love is what? SELF-LOVE something I personally think the world could use a lot more of these days.



Work during the Full Moon

Love, Attraction, Passion

Abundance and Prosperity

Blessing of Space

Courage of Heart

Inner Awakenings


Flower/Herbal Essences for Full Moon in Virgo

Lemon

Sandalwood

Peppermint


Full Moon Messages


North-Earth Element
Steadfast boldness with set my desires into motion
Gratitude leads to more of the same


South-Fire Element
Be not afraid to LEAP
Indecision can blow out my light
Love is always a leap and always a gain


East-Air Element
Progress comes only after purification
My words are powerful, use them wisely
Love is pure, clear, and unchanging


West-Water Element
My strength is awareness and recognition of my happiness
Observe the transformation that is occurring
See, know, and fell the abundance I will bring to myself

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear DragonSister(s)-

Check out vday.org Patti, Siona and I (work) are going...

WARRIOR: one who uses all parts of themselves to overcome....

Thanks so much for this. It allows for the acceptance of one's unique gifts and journey.
Why our fassociation with warrior? I believe the warrior story... the hero in conflict-- is part of the human story. War is a big part of our stories of ourselves.
"The true beauty that Spring promises is we all have a newness if we are willing to embrace and digest it."

And in digesting it, we release newness unto newness...

'Nothing Gold Can Stay'

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Robert Frost


xo,
Vagina Warrior

Translate