Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What is being born for you this Spring?

With onset of flowers more sunlight, and fresh air comes the bursting goodness of Spring. This springtime instead of seeking everything from an external source (i.e. Weather, events, etc) use this magical time of year to really grow yourself, not just your daffodils. The new budding garden is you and you are full of new and unseen blossoms.

What are the gifts in Spring for us and how do we use them?

Below are messages from the four elemental rulers we all have

Earth-Rootedness

Fire-Passion

Air-Mental Clarity

Water-Flowing Change


The true beauty that Spring promises is we all have a newness if we are willing to embrace and digest it.


North Messages
Spring is full of moments of gain
Tap my strengths of the past
Trust my knowing


South Messages
Always elevate and uphold the sacred feminine (men and women)
Holding back sacredness is not an option
Appreciate the beauty of everything around and within me


East Messages
See my home as a place, but also as a field of energy I have created
Be open to change in my space


West Messages
Life, energy, and feelings all exist in cycles
Push me to accept, celebrate, and appreciate life’s evolutions
Knowing rhythms prepares me to grow from each cycle
I must know my own cycles

No comments:

Translate