Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back up to the surface we go...Watery Neptune, soon will depart

Well we have made it, to the end of what I know is going to be a cycle that will have ripples for a while to come. As the moon wanes, just reflect, think, how deep did you go? What were the things you learned? Did you celebrate any of the new lessons you have experienced? Looking back to move on forward, that’s what this Waning cycle should be about. We made it through, we are the better for it and we faced it, we saw those deep waters and kept on moving anyway. Even if you don’t feel super excited yet, just hold on...its coming.

This particular Waning cycle is in Sagittarius which is ruled by good ole Jupiter, the regal, royal one. Jupiter is there to usher in tall orders, things we wished for, but thought they are for someone else, not me. Jupiter will assist me with some achievement this cycle. I look forward to kicking my output into HIGH GEAR and really excelling in all areas of my life, not just one or two. Get ready, Jupiter brings the speed and fast. Below are a few of the domains Jupiter can influence.



Work in Jupiter

Abundance and Prosperity

Expansion

Remove Negativity

Achieving Highest Potential



Jupiter Essences for this Waning Phase

Cedarwood

Copal

Nutmeg



Waning Moon Messages


North-Earth Element
Opportunity is knocking, let her in
Things I have requested are being granted, show gratitude
Allow the tides to take negativity away
I have every right to be as I am


South-Fire Element
Recognize fertility(creation) is all around me
I am in a new condition


East-Air Element
Sacred space is important to my life
I walk with sacredness
Question my concept of space


West-Water Element
True love is often not found because of where it is
The universe has only love waiting for us all


No comments:

Translate