Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pssssssst......Read what spring has whispered in my ear

This full moon has already showed it’s head to be a time when emphasis should be on those hidden things you just... can’t... quite grasp. The dawning of the moon’s fullness and the season change intersecting, is not an accident or a game. Use the natural earth energy that exists in this time of change to really just let go and do the things you always wanted to, but were afraid to. Throw yourself back fearlessly, knowing that spirit is the ultimate catcher. Yes, its spring, everything looks new, fresh, go on out, intake all that is there with every one of your senses. You there with me, in the beauty of lighter colors and warmer nights, well, remember we are still in that depth pushing cycle of Pisces, so, know that with all of this new-ness and sunshine, watch out for things that you may be trying to suppress, they might have a way of popping up on ya, because Pisces is just like that.

This full moon my focus will be attraction and not the connotative version, but rather that more intentional portion of attraction, you know where we bring (attract) what it is we may see as ourselves or further yet what it is we may need at the time. How do I consciously or unconsciously attract things, people, and events into my life and why? I know big questions, but there are answers, why else the question? A message I got from meditation that might be helpful is that we can heal more when we first sure up ourselves (making sure we ourselves are healed) then ask for more in order to give more. Hope that makes sense. My asking the bigger, more challenging questions, puts me on a different path than before, one that will allow me more healing, more understanding and eventually more assisting. This full moon is in Libra (Venus ruled), a very balanced and fair sign, full of order and harmony. Call upon that harmony when those murky waters run to close for comfort, but trudge forward anyway, knowing whatever is on the other side is a benefit in some shape or form.

I hope all of you are well this wonderfully divine Spring full moon, below are some work that is best done during the Full Moon, feel free to work on what it is you are being told is paramount this time, these healing and empowering journeys we are on, have been intersecting, but each one of us is responsible for our own path.



Work during the Full Moon

Love, Attraction, Passion

Abundance and Prosperity

Blessing of Space

Courage of Heart

Inner Awakenings

Flower/Herbal Essences for Full Moon in Libra

Ylang Ylang

Spearmint

Tulip



Full Moon Messages


North-Earth Element
Remember water’s place in my life
Water recharges
Give to water my intentions, prayers, and gratitude


South-Fire Element
Listen to myself
When I am happy—truly happy-all that I think and say will reflect that


East-Air Element
Know, ingest, and absorb my abilities to heal
Honor what I know
Know my power and command it


West-Water Element
I am open to receive
Grace and gratitude are apart of receiving
Receiving requires being still and listening

1 comment:

sondai is...me! said...

Well i am glad to know that despite being off balance i am right on target. my intentions this Full Moon are to:
Stay focused
Know that everything is ultimately fine
Know that love is nearer that i think
and
Don't be distracted by that which is temporary

The funny... well it isn't funny it is divine... i recognize that i have an issue with Balance. If i am on top of one thing i slack in another. So that is what i have to work on. The whole me not my life in segments because i don't exist that way. all the signs have been pointing to this for a while even a comment that someone made to me recently resonates more now. "how are you maintaining you through all of this?" to paraphrase. my thought was i don't have time in the day to do that and work that i need to get done too. well i at least know now and it is certainly not to late to get it poppin'. nurture and nourish the whole me - Balance! Ashe'

Translate