Saturday, March 15, 2008

Take the plunge, Real waters run Deep

Pisces Lunar Cycle, Planet-Neptune
Well I must admit, that I have been resistant. Plain and simple, resistance. But I have also been complicit, knowing that my time for this entry would come and when it did I would open myself to share. The real deal has been I have been in my head a little too much these days, call it waking from my winter’s slumber, call it anstyness, but I was actually thinking of looking that gift horse right in her mouth. But, thankfully, the universe speaks my language loud and clear. When a reader of the blog tried to extort me for the information, I figured, okay, acquiesce, be the connector you are. In short, I began to feel like maybe this blog was not the best venue for sharing this information, trust, I too question.

So, what we have is a Pisces cycle we are steeped in, ruled by the great planet Neptune and he is no joke. I have felt it, don’t know about you, probably why I my time has been altered. I recently referred to this Neptunian time as an intense calmness. Even though things may or may not be in the place you want them, allow yourself to disconnect from the emotion and see what the lessons are for ya. To me, Neptune is like the floor of the ocean, a great secret that is full of gifts, but also such an mystery, that just contemplating going there can bring up great fear and apprehension. I suggest you take the voyage to the deep waters, be sure to have the proper diving gear and just watch, action is not called for right now, but openness is required. Below are some domains to tackle during Neptune's ruling.


Work in Neptune


Inner Psyche Development

Altered states

Deep Waters



Essences

Orange
Rosewood



Pisces Lunar Cycle Messages

North-Earth
Shift my perception of resonance
Seek out things I may be ignoring
Hold close to my dreams, waking and sleeping

South-Fire
Changes can create unknown
Leave room for the unexpected
Give homage to the birth, death, rebirth cycle

East-Air
Focus is paramount
Let go of any doubt
Trust my power

West-Water
My relationship with space is symbiotic
Look inside for rejuvenation






No comments:

Translate