Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Not just one me, this time around

Gemini Lunar Cycle
Planet-Mercury


Another dawning of a Lunar Cycle. This time we welcome the highly energetic Gemini Cycle. This sign represents those twins, that fabulous power of change, and all new endeavors that you can think of. With this cycle, let us focus our attention on journeys and our role as travelers. And not just physical travelers, more of the spiritual kind. Think of where are you in your journey, where you have come from, and where are you going?

Pay close attention to the duality that exists within, do not ignore either side, strive for balance, but understand the need to work towards that balance, and the lessons that are necessary from the sometimes IMBALANCE. Gentleness, acceptance, patience, and love. With others and more importantly with ourselves.

Gemini is ruled by Mercury, that Great Messenger, who stands on our paths to give us information we would otherwise miss. Keep in mind Mercury often follows the Sun and Moon, being an entity with the utmost importance. Plus, Mercury is where, currently, IN RETROGRADE and will be until around June 19th. As always I suggest you do the research on it and see what it has for you. One thing I know is that a retrograde period pushes me to explore my communication (something that is the domain of Mercury) with myself.

In this Gemini New Moon my efforts will go towards incorporating the Duality that is me, knowing that only wonderful things will come of it and my path will become even more empowered than it already is.

Look to these domains below as a few of the things that Gemini can affect.


Work in Gemini

New Endeavors

Dual Nature/Duality

Mental Health



Gemini Herbs/Flower Essences

Lemongrass

Almond

Lily of the Valley




New Moon Messages


North-Earth
Know my power will be challenged, allow that challenge
Move forward especially when its difficult


South-Fire
Respect my changes
Great blessings are being bestowed upon me NOW
Hinder not the future


East-Air
Be aware of environments I enter
Avoid harshness of all kinds

West-Water
Make my intentions clear
Understand that I manifest...


1 comment:

guerreiranigeriana said...

where is the full moon blog?!...

Translate