Sunday, June 22, 2008

The burgeoning waters

This full moon that will include the Summer Solstice is already in FULL EFFECT MODE. Things are coming from all corners of who we are. Stand firm, see the entities, situations, people even come towards you, but don’t flinch. Know the discomfort, awkwardness, un-”boxable” emotions, then settle into them. Understand that on the other side of breakdowns are breakthroughs. Spoken from a place of actually having experienced this one earlier this week. A wise woman I know recently told me to learn to look at discomfort differently. Do not view it as discomfort, just another way of being. Even at the time I didn’t quite understand, but now on the other side of my own emotional breaking point, I see what she meant, wholeheartedly.

This full moon period we can look to the planet Jupiter to push us to new heights in ourselves and in our relationships with everything around us. Think evolution and recognize that its not linear or even measurable sometimes according to our humanly standards, its moving forward closer to the us we should be. This full moon decide which direction will it be. Then courageously move that way, knowing all you need will come, if you believe.

Work during the full to new moon

Love, Attraction, Passion

Abundance and Prosperity

Blessing of Space

Courage of Heart

Inner Awakenings


Flower/Herb Essences

Copal

Sage

Cedar


Full Moon Messages


North
Ask the universe for assistance
I block the flow of power when I do not ask for help

South
Know my own rhythms
All things come around again
There is no old or new, just existence

East
In silence many messages are spoken
Fear not myself in quiet
Hearing and listening are not the same

West
Seek out my true intentions
Embrace the medicine I carry

No comments:

Translate