Friday, December 19, 2008

Making Magic out of Mist...

We are in this the waning of the moon. Do you feel it? I hope you do. The power of the waning moon rests in its ability to remove things from our lives we are willing to let go. I know, I have said this before, but I am here to tell you, I must constantly reiterate these things to myself. And while we are letting go of things we don't want, we're making room for things we do want.

Our waning phase this time is in Virgo, which is ruled by that ever playful, ever talking, ever bringing the balance: Mercury. While Virgo gifts us with organization, purpose and friendship, Mercury sprinkles onto our paths things like self knowledge in the trickiest of ways, an increase in our mental acuity, and a heightened Solar Plexus (our intuition). So know that tasks are coming our way, but be alert it will come in the funniest of ways. Just go with the flow and join in the laughter, its okay because at the end of it all there is evolution.

My own journeying this waning cycle is pyschic protection and not a paranoid, "they puttin' roots on me" kind of protection. But rather, really preparing myself to experience life with others without absorbing their energy, their path, their tasks. And ultimately develop more completely my safe inner space.

Work during the Waning Phase

Psychic Protection

An Inner Journey

A Ritual Process



Waning Moon Essences

Lavender

Peppermint

Clary Sage



Waning Moon Messages

Past Message
I have set boundaries, honor them

Present Messages
Embrace justice on a spiritual level
It is not my place to judge, but to observe

Future Message
My home is where I am sacredly






1 comment:

Iya Agba said...

Right on time! This message is so necessary and speaks to me on a personal level.

Thanks for allowing the message to come and sharing the wisdom of Spirit.

IA

Translate