Wednesday, December 31, 2008

So Nice we get it Twice....

Capricorn Lunar Cycle
Planet-Saturn

How interesting this calendar year comes to a close with the same sign, Capricorn. As I looked back over these last 12 lunar cycles, I realized that it was Capricorn that was our initial lunar cycle back in January. We are sooooo special that the universe provided us with a chance to see things in a Saturnian way twice, in this year!! Wow...is all I can say. So yes, we can take this opportunity to traditionally look at this closing of the 2008 calendar or we can choose this as a midpoint, a station break, an assessment point. Capricorn in all of its glory is a Saturn ruled planet, so somewhere at the base of all of this is simply, LESSONS. Yes, as if we need more of those. But, here is a take on that.

We are so astute, so revered, so gifted that our learning curve, spiritually, has jumped up a notch on us. As we flow with the growing new moon, see each detour, each rewrite, each do-over as the infinite love of the universe pouring itself into our lives. Now yes, that might seem all touchy feely, but Capricorn being an earth sign, where is the practicality off all of this? Do the removals, cleansings, breaks, and magic that is necessary to really, truly benefit at our maximum levels. Again, I say, our maximum levels, which undoubtedly will be different than someone else’s.

My focus this cycle will be on transmutation of many things I have inherited, but no longer have to carry. I seek to recognize these traits, understand the etiology of them, but no longer feel obligated to uphold them. As a part of this intention I know that this will break patterns that have been a strong part of my life, up until now. As one who carries serpent energy, transmutation is just a matter of concentration for me.

Below are some likely areas to focus on this cycle with regard to the the gifts Saturn may have for you.



Work in Saturn

Learning by Time

Time dissolves and resolves all things

Transmutation through Generations

Clarity needed to break Patterns




Herb/Flower Essences for this Waning Phase


Eucalyptus

Patchouli

Chamomile



Capricorn Lunar Messages

North-Earth Element
Things are right on time
Do not miss what is here while thinking of time

South-Fire Element
Water will rejuvenate me
Open my mind to the power of water

East-Air Element
My deepest desires are known to the universe and are being granted

West-Water Element
The love I receive is the love I expect to receive
There is no fear in LOVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are an example of action behind understanding and clarity above and below the water. All that is wonderful and full of wonder, that is how you are, who you are, have always been. I look forward to your next transformation. I guess we better all hold on to our hats for this one. Let's all have a magnificent year. Love, light and laughter filling each vessel. Noe

Translate