Monday, February 9, 2009

Going within to make an appearance

Full Moon lunar eclipse is a perfect time to just dialogue with the inner self. Unlike the solar eclipse, the power of the moon naturally beckons us to make changes to our inner world, our emotions and our self state. Not only can you check in during this lunar cycle, but really check in on yourself over the last half year, year, half decade or decades. Are you really the person you want to be? If not how can you make that a reality? Answers to these and any other thought provoking questions come from taking the time to ask. That is all it takes. That and a willingness to honestly see who you are.

This particular lunar eclipse falls under Leo and its ruler the Sun. That means that the power of light is at the tip of our fingertips, all we must do is access it. Our public personality can use this energy to get a boost or go through a PR spin. Use the Sun as the ruler of illumination to bring all the good things you deserve your way. Now, beware, illumination isn’t to be wielded as our own private mojo, it will light all things that are in its path, make sure you want to be seen.

My own journey with the Sun and illumination revolves around what I need to be illuminated in order to bring about the greatest understanding and use of my feminine powers. So, I am asking to bring light to any darker corners I may be avoiding or simply not seeing. I know, I know...am bracing myself. One thing I know the Universal Mother is always full of mercy for those who are attempting to better themselves and ultimately the universe. So below are only a few areas to think about working in during the Full Moon.



Work during the Full Moon

Love, Attraction, Passion
Abundance and Prosperity
Blessing of Space
Courage of Heart
Inner Awakenings


Flower/Herbal Essences for Full Moon in Leo

Cloves

Tangerine

Rosemary


Full Moon Messages


North-Earth Element
There is divinity within me
I must share what I understand spiritually



South-Fire Element
Patience with myself will lead to great success
I am on a journey, see all of the stops along the way



East-Air Element
Continue to know my end result
Allow nothing and no one to stray me from my path



West-Water Element
Living naturally increases my awareness
Avoid the UN-beautiful


No comments:

Translate