Thursday, April 9, 2009

Abundance aspiring to be reality

This beautiful spring morning has been gifted to me as I sit mere meters from the lake that drenched and cleansed the city of New Orleans. Even now as I type I have tears in my eyes, mainly because I can feel the fullness of the moon and the blessings she has in store for me. The work is well worth it. It is all I can say, in brief form. This full moon is full of Love (which may explain the welling tears that almost just fell), since Libra (the sign of this full moon) is vivaciously ruled by Venus the Queen of Love, Beauty and Pleasure. So take this time to be open to all things that bring you pleasure. Venus is such a portal for us to re-connect with that wonderfully beautiful portion of our soul that is always there, no matter how much she may be shaded by our day to day existences.

Personally, I am looking to expand my capacity for abundance and the prosperity that follows it. I do possess the medicine to accept abundance, but when things begin to look bleak, I flinch, I will admit it. So now, I challenge myself to be steadfast, rooted, and an internal holder of the abundance that the universe has for me. I know I have the means to achieve this, I must put it out there and watch success unfold.

Full Moons are time that represent a mid point in the cycle. It is your time to take time to reflect on what has occurred and what will be the next moves you make. Below are some full moon domains, but as always explore where you are, what you want and what it will take, as a focus, to achieve that goal.


Work during the Full Moon

Love, Attraction, Passion

Abundance and Prosperity

Blessing of Space

Courage of Heart

Inner Awakenings



Flower/Herbal Essences for Full Moon in Libra

Ylang Ylang

Spearmint

Tulip



Libra Full Moon Messages


North-Earth Element
Force nothing...allow time to unfold


South-Fire Element
Faith in action is trust
Pause for the answers


East-Air Element
Believe your feelings...they are reality
MOVE


West-Water Element
The Earth is me and I am SHE
See the planet as kinfolk


No comments:

Translate